Racist art disgraces Czech EU presidency

You, sir, have got too much time on your hands.

Took me ~10 minutes to do that.

My virusprogram (Avira AntiVir) gave me a ton of warnings when I entered this site, so be careful!

This was what AntiVir warned about:
http://www.avira.com/en/threats/section/fulldetails/id_vir/3684/html_infected.webpage.gen.html

Odd. I think your protection was a bit over zealous. I got nothing from AVG, nor did google report anything.

If you were to use said proxy to access a page with a trojan, your virus software would see the proxy page as trying to hit you with a trojan, not the infecting site itself. Thus a user would report the false positive to avira.

Although I wished they had it in the shape of Europe rather than separated.
The idea is that it is in the form of an airfix model where you get the parts like that, push them out and then assemble them.

It makes the absence of the UK even better cos according to the plans they are supposed to be there but in reality they are not.

Personally I think that is the best part of entropa.

This is part of an airfix model:

:lol: Yeah, like that would have happened.
I have no doubt that it would be a reality by now if it wasn't for some of the voters of Ireland. The various governments would have been under huge pressure to pass it before Jan 1 2009.

Odd. I think your protection was a bit over zealous. I got nothing from AVG, nor did google report anything.

Perhaps it is overzalous. But I felt that a warning was right, anyway. I have done some searching and apparently AntiVir sends the "Infected.WebPage.Gen" warning if there is a "IFRAME set to size zero".

Radu Gheorghe from Avira GmbH said:
HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen and HEUR/HTML.Malware (there are the names when a hidden IFRAME triggers a warning) are generic detections from the engine. Usually, hidden IFRAMEs are used to run malicious scripts so for the moment we can't do much about it.

Top Bottom