1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Racist art disgraces Czech EU presidency

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mise, Jan 14, 2009.

1. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity Retired Moderator

2. Algeroth

Algeroth 8 and 1/2

Even Czechs are not allowed to vote. Damned Eastern European Commies!

3. soverkun

soverkun Chieftain

4. emzie

emzie wicked witch of the North

Took me ~10 minutes to do that.

Odd. I think your protection was a bit over zealous. I got nothing from AVG, nor did google report anything.

If you were to use said proxy to access a page with a trojan, your virus software would see the proxy page as trying to hit you with a trojan, not the infecting site itself. Thus a user would report the false positive to avira.

5. carmen510

carmen510 Deity

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Netherlands and Denmark are pure brilliance. Although I wished they had it in the shape of Europe rather than separated.

6. really

really Deity

The idea is that it is in the form of an airfix model where you get the parts like that, push them out and then assemble them.

It makes the absence of the UK even better cos according to the plans they are supposed to be there but in reality they are not.

Personally I think that is the best part of entropa.

This is part of an airfix model:

7. really

really Deity

I have no doubt that it would be a reality by now if it wasn't for some of the voters of Ireland. The various governments would have been under huge pressure to pass it before Jan 1 2009.

8. soverkun

soverkun Chieftain

Perhaps it is overzalous. But I felt that a warning was right, anyway. I have done some searching and apparently AntiVir sends the "Infected.WebPage.Gen" warning if there is a "IFRAME set to size zero".