Racist chavs/hooligans

What should we do with the raving nazi early in the morning?

• Ignore his words and let them whither!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Put him in a cell with a burly convict!

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Put him into orbit in a flying saucer!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Infiltrate his gang and expose him on YouTube!

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Give him a medal and crown him Fuhrer!

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Resident Megalomaniac
Uggh! They are irritating! I'm walking along the street, minding my own business and I see a cheap black car with music blaring out of it driving down the street. They then drive past me and shout something, usually racist abuse ('p*ki!!!!!' or the like) at me. Does this ever happen to you? Please give your opinions about the issue of this and how it can be solved. Should the perpetrators be deported? Shot? Abducted by aliens? Or is it more important to ignore them as I usually do?

They then drive past me and shout something, usually racist abuse ('p*ki!!!!!' or the like) at me. Does this ever happen to you?
Yeah happens to me all the time. It's really weird too because I white and live in America.

Ignore them.

I get called Jesus all the time. Sometimes I make a joke like "bless you my child" but that tends to make them worse ;)

This kind of thing stems from inner complexes. Feel sorry for their pitiful state and be happy that you aren't as lowly as they are. It's best to ignore them--you never know when someone has a knife or something on them. One of my friends actually talked back to someone like this, who then followed him and blindsided him with a punch, knocking him out. These people can be violent and are often looking for a fight.

I think it has to do with my hair and my unshaven appearance.

Obviously that isn't racism but any difference is fair game to the mindless.

I think it has to do with my hair and my unshaven appearance.

Obviously that isn't racism but any difference is fair game to the mindless.
Yeah, people pick on me for the beard sometimes as well. But, compared to compared to my turban (am Muslim, not Sikh, before you ask, Muslims also wear turbans but not often. Usually it is 'sufis' that do), the chavs don't seem to mind.

My friend, however, has a big afro and people in the street often bug him for that.

Big afros are great though!!!

Quite simply... Are you extremely tough guy who can put 3 jerkoff kids in the hospital if you have too?
If the answer is yes yell stuff back at them, and stand your ground. If the answer is no ignore them and try not to get in any more trouble.

Their jerks, but on the street might makes right.

You Brits have the worst slang.

I completely agree. Besides, american slang becomes actual mainstream words - can't say anything for the st00pid Brits.

Tsk, septics eh? Always dissing the Brits.

Hey, it's not my fault if the english can't speak proper english.

I live in Canada, where this sort of thing never happens. (unless you live @ Jane/Finch in Toronto, I bet)

We have lots of those kinds here, but the're largely image, very few actually harass people (expect that they're chronic tailgaiters and the loud music).

It's English (with a capital 'E').

On a related note a Turkish delivery boy aged 16 was beaten to death by three 15, 17 and 18 old Danish "chavs" yesterday in Copenhagen. Why? Because he ignored them, when they yelled rascist remarks after him.

I say stop ignoring them, and do something about the problem.

I say stop ignoring them, and do something about the problem.

Agreed, but what exactly? Strict punishment does nothing to solve violent behaviour. It's a deeply ingrained social issue which won't go away quickly.

I would be very happy if we could deport them. Sadly, Australia is now a (semi!) civilised country now and would rightly refuse such lowlifes.
We should administer some sort of citizenship test and any hooligans who failed it would be put in a boat and left to drift. We might have more piracy on the high seas, but then that would create jobs for our sailor-boys. We could even make films about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom