Radiant Additional Base Buildings

Radiant Additional Base Buildings 2.1

Shiroifushicho

Chieftain
Shiroifushicho submitted a new resource:

Radiant Additional Base Buildings - 2 new base buildings and some tweaks to give you mainly more GW slots & governor titles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ INTRODUCTION ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you ever feel like an idiot when you have your great persons standing like idiots and waiting for a build to be built so you can use them ? Okay this is not completly unrealistic since there have always been homeless unrecognized artists in streets (almost like me lol), but this is annoying as f**k for civ6 players. Another point, don't you ever feel frustrated when you end a game with so few promoted Governors ? ... Me and...

Read more about this resource...

Shiroifushicho updated Radiant Additional Base Buildings with a new update entry:

A 3rd Building ! and some small nerfs

New 3rd building : Secret Council Hideout (Government District, require 1st Tier building)
careful with this one guys. Heavy maintenance cost to gain and a serious multi-city loyatly malus, but it will grant your first spy way sooner ! Make sure you take a look at your governement/civilization/city values before building it ! It's funnier when it's a little hard ; )

Also, some little nerf on two first building (nothing nasty, just little more production and maintenance cost +1 on Square,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i can translate Radiant Natural Wonders mod for portuguese i don"t have good english but i can help kkkkk

Top Bottom