Railroad Tycoon

adog

Prince
Does anybody play this game? I was looking at it the other day and it looked pretty fun. Any info would be appreciated.

I have Railroad Tycoon: The III Continents.

I find it a nice game to play. It's a change from the usual type of games. I like getting loafs of money for transporting goods from across the country! Cities grow with more supplies, which gives you more supplies.

I am currently considering buying the latest Railroad Tycoon game. I believe its number 3. 3D graphics and lots of trains make this game look good.

Chukchi Husky said:
I have Railroad Tycoon 2. I find Transport Tycoon a better game.

Ah transport tycoon. My time with it was too short, but it was a fun game.

I also only have Railroad Tycoon 2. I had the demo first, was addicted with that for months, then when I bought the game itself I got bored and never really got into it.

Ah wells.

I have Railroad Tycoon II. It is a fun game, except somehow my rivals grow about 10x's the rate I do.

Yeah, its a cool game - I just rediscovered it because I'm stuck with only my laptop for a while...:)

I really like the to play the campaigns, they are really interesting. Right now I am about to start the "20th century" scenario (lvl 9 I think). It looks quite easy...:)

It's funny with the money stockmarket system - you can go from the richest man to be totally bankrupt in a very short time, if you don't watch out...:)

Top Bottom