railroads, does it worth it?

DesertFox20591

Chieftain
if i have a seaport in a coastal city and i don't need the mobility to it, does worth to build a railroad to it? . i only built railroads on top of town/village(which was previously built on roads) for extra hammers and gold in that coastal city. here is a photo for demonstration. will Amiens benefit from a railraod?, and if i build it i will build it on the top of the 2 villages that are being worked by the city on the tundra next to the deer and on the plains next to the wheat.

Attachments

• CivilizationV_DX11_2017_09_18_00_58_11_118.jpg
    CivilizationV_DX11_2017_09_18_00_58_11_118.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 137
You have a ton of gpt already so I would just build it when you have spare workers. You never know when that mobility might come in handy.

You have a ton of gpt already so I would just build it when you have spare workers. You never know when that mobility might come in handy.
as a warmonger i never had spare workers, always busy repairing and connecting the newly conquered cities. without liberty from progress nor Pyramids bonus the improvement construction speed on Marathon takes forever. thankfully Ironfist tenet in Autocracy will help a lot

Top Bottom