Rammy's Revenge, or, How to Take Over the World and Regain your Honour

To sum up what happened last time:

Oh yeah.

Well, thanks to some magnificently sloppy AI, my job is now easier. I can now churn out double the buckets of soldiers, and I think this is my first game in which I look the most powerful early in the game (not counting a few very amusing 20-Civ, Duel, Settler, Pangea in which I launched a nuke into the sea - good times, good times :rolleyes::nuke::nuke::nuke:).
I mean, if you've read my other 2 stories, I never looked promising as Ramesses and I was repeatedly ROFLstomped as Harun, but here this looks quite good. Obviously, I will have diplo problems for crushing the Songhai, but, c'est la vie.

Spoiler :
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

OK, ignore my last sentence then.
Obviously he's trying to survive until the end. Ok, buddy. But don't cry when I raze your cities to ashes.

In other news:

Now, to analyze the statistics a teensy bit.

Comments
Population: Hurrah, hurrah!
Food, Production, Gold, Land: Also Hurrah, Hurrah!
Soldiers: Really? Uh oh. This could be a problem.
Happiness: Who cares, I'm a dictator.
Literacy: Uh-oh 2.

Attachments

• Capture32.JPG
    Capture32.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Capture33.JPG
    Capture33.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,376
  • Capture34.JPG
    Capture34.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,331
  • Capture37.JPG
    Capture37.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,384
  • Capture36.JPG
    Capture36.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,332
  • Capture35.JPG
    Capture35.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 1,371
So...Babylon had an army to wipe you off the face of the earth...and an excellent array of techs...and he wanted to be friends...
:eek:

So...Babylon had an army to wipe you off the face of the earth...and an excellent array of techs...and he wanted to be friends...
:eek:

I wouldn't say "wipe you off the face of the earth"...:blush:
And anyway, he could be playing Deceptive for all I know.

good story, subscribed.
Why, thank you.

Spoiler :
---Subliminal Message--- Vote 5 stars! YEEAA! I SHALL conquer CivFanatics Forums!! Vote 5 stars for all my stories!

Cough, cough. Sorry about that.
Here's the next installment:

Victoria: Greetings. (Icy Glare) Our twin sister told us all about you.
Rammy: :eek::eek::eek:There's more than one of you? (Gets slapped by foreign minister) I mean...how do you do?
Victoria We are fine. Our name is Victoria - care to tell me yours?
Rammy: Ra - Ra - (Foreign minister jabs him in the nose) Rom - Ah...
Victoria: (Sniffs) We never liked Lady GaGa.
Rammy: Well - alright then.
Victoria: The moon has risen - shouldn't you be thinking about going back to your palace?
Rammy: (Quivering lower lip) Yes Ma'am.

It's so cool having six cities so early on. Endless swarms of Siamese horsemen here I come!
I think I'll strike at Elizabeth first - she only has two cities - I hope her sister won't be too offended thou-
Speak of the devil.

She's crazy if she thinks I'll take on Oda - he's far away and frankly I don't want to agree with my old enemy #2.
And that way I'll have destroyed 2/3 of my old enemies with only Vick left to go.
But first some economic news...

Abdul sprints into the garden and throws himself at my feet.
"Get up, you pathetic ซับ," I say kindly. "What do you have to say to your มีความ ภาคภูมิ ผู้นำ?" Modest too.
"Oh, my lord, the Siamese Empire is the second richest on this earth!"
"You what!" I say calmly. "ได้อย่างไรว่าเป็นไปได้หรือไม่? กล้าได้อย่างไรว่าคุณชี้ให้เห็นมัน! ผมจะให้คุณเป็นสาธารณะ wedgie ! กล้าได้อย่างไรว่าคุณสบประมาทฉันในลักษณะนี้หรือไม่? เป็นที่น่าสงสารทากผู้ร่ำรวยที่สุดหรือไม่?"
"Babylon," whispers Abdul.
"Babylon?
Spoiler :
โอแต่แน่ล่ะ! มีมากกว่าสิ่งที่สำคัญมากในชีวิตมากกว่าเงิน, Abdul ! เหมือนกับความงาม! และความรัก! และกล้าหาญ! และความซื่อสัตย์สุจริต! และแม้แต่เอลวิสเพรสลีย์ jumpsuits . ผู้นำที่ไม่ใช่อะไรเลยแต่เป็นหมาล่าเนื้อสุนัข! เขาไม่สมควรได้รับไปเลียหนังกลับชนิดอ่อนรองเท้าบู๊ตสีฟ้าของฉัน! ตอนนี้ออกไปรองเท้าหนังกลับชนิดอ่อนสีฟ้าของฉัน! ตอนนี้ออกไปยังมีการจับกุมบุคคลบางแบบสุ่มและแสดงให้เห็นในความหมายของเพลงบลูส์เกลียด!
" I continue, keeping my cool.

And now for today's main attraction.
Be excited, faithful readers...
For it's time to...
Spoiler :
BLOW ELIZABETH UP!!!! :ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

Elizabeth (Laughs) I'll destroy you just like I destroyed you in that first game. Ramesses was lucky. It was clear when I took your cities that I was the superior power on this Earth!
Rammy: Don't dwell on the past.
Elizabeth: I look forward to crushing your people.
Rammy I wouldn't bet on it, Lizzy. I wouldn't bet on that.

Nota Bene: http://translation.babylon.com/ I use this to translate English to Thai. Hopefully it works well from Thai to English.

Attachments

• Capture38.JPG
    Capture38.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,284
  • Capture39.JPG
    Capture39.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,288
  • Capture40.JPG
    Capture40.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Capture42.JPG
    Capture42.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,205
  • Capture41.JPG
    Capture41.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,270
Kuala Lumpur is next to you! Make friends with them, my ancestors are from there :D

And since I've been the one asking for the Lizzy war, I feel like I have to say something about it, if I wasnt laughing so hard at the Lady GaGa joke :lol:

Kuala Lumpur is next to you! Make friends with them, my ancestors are from there :D

What, you think I have money to throw around? :rolleyes:

And since I've been the one asking for the Lizzy war, I feel like I have to say something about it, if I wasnt laughing so hard at the Lady GaGa joke :lol:

Inspiration can be so inspiring, can't it?

And now...
FLASH FROM THE FUTURE!!!
I am way ahead of the story, I'm in 1500 currently. And believe it or not, I've made a mess of the game - three leaders one city state at war with me, at the last count. I basically bribed two leaders to war on another leader - then one of the two declared war on me, then I declared war on the leader who they declared war on, and he beat me up bad, and now I took three cities but my army is in tatters and 3 people at war with me, also one hostile, and Lhasa declared war on me ("WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" was Rammy's first reaction, followed by "Why does everyone despise me??").

But before I destroy Elizabeth, some foreign news:

Oda and Catherine make peace.

Nebuchadnezzar makes war.

And London makes mincemeat of my army. Until I use SuperHeal! HAHA!

This was inevitable in the end.

Up til now, my old enemies have been truly pathetic. Elizabeth built, I think, two units in all :rolleyes:, and let's not forget Askia's epic charge, which dealt me a grand total of 6 damage or so. Distributed among my defending armies. :D
Which makes me think that the others have huge armies...hmmm...waiting in the shadows.
Part 2 of Elizabeth's downfall is coming soon to a forum near you.

Attachments

• Capture43.JPG
    Capture43.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,200
  • Capture44.JPG
    Capture44.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Capture45.JPG
    Capture45.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Capture48.JPG
    Capture48.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,264
  • Capture47.JPG
    Capture47.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,205
  • Capture46.JPG
    Capture46.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,199
  • Capture49.JPG
    Capture49.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 1,254
  • Capture51.JPG
    Capture51.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 1,226
  • Capture52.JPG
    Capture52.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,311
  • Capture53.JPG
    Capture53.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,253
With the translator I one by one delete the characters:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nice Lady Gaga joke:goodjob::thumbsup::lol:Nice

The fractured Thai is back! (I'm so proud of my language!) It's really hard to understand it though, but that's waht makes it so funny!

You're Thai? COOL!
Sorry I destroyed your beautiful language. :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!!!!!!!

Errr... are you playing in offline mode? I haven't seen a pact of co-operation for AGES

Huh?:confused:
Co-operation, I don't think hes playing online- does co-operation mean silmitaniosu turns?

Top Bottom