Ramzay's leaderheads

Haha, sorry :mischief: it's been a while since I looked thru that thread. Sabrecat is obviously a lot more badass :goodjob:

I really like the guy on the bottom...I'll try to find a way to use these even outside the fantasy mod they are made for most likely, the question is how...

Ramzay do you take requests? I know this is outside what your used to but I was wondering if you could make this guy:

Leader of the advanced Kuikaro civilization that once existed in the amazon rainforest

I really like the guy on the bottom...I'll try to find a way to use these even outside the fantasy mod they are made for most likely, the question is how...

Ramzay do you take requests? I know this is outside what your used to but I was wondering if you could make this guy:

Leader of the advanced Kuikaro civilization that once existed in the amazon rainforest
I'm not making any promises, but I shall try.

Three more great leaderheads Ramzay! Your new Amazon LH is my favorite version of the Arawak model. I really like the heavier (fat) face.

If you are still working on Elder Scrolls LH's, could I make a suggestion/request that could be used as the Redguard LH?

Here is Askia from Civ 5:
Spoiler Redguard/Songhai LH Example :
Mohammad Askia in Civ V.jpg

He is big and intimidating. His beard and turban make him distinctive (unique). In addition to the Redguard LH, he could be used as a Songhai leader (maybe Sunni Ali Ber).

If you are interested, I also have an idea for a base model that I would like to suggest. Thanks for considering this. I hope it's helpful :) Thank you!

Last edited:
Three more great leaderheads Ramzay! Your new Amazon LH is my favorite version of the Arawak model. I really like the heavier (fat) face.

If you are still working on Elder Scrolls LH's, could I make a suggestion/request that could be used as the Redguard LH?

Here is Askia from Civ 5:
View attachment 537705

He is big and intimidating. His beard and turban make him distinctive (unique). In addition to the Redguard LH, he could be used as a Songhai leader (maybe Sunni Ali Ber).

If you are interested, I also have an idea for a base model that I would like to suggest. Thanks for considering this. I hope it's helpful :) Thank you!
I use this as a redguard
Spoiler :

I can just reskin it and put new background, if you need

Attachments

• civ4screenshot0195.jpg
    civ4screenshot0195.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:
Ah, that's a nice-looking Redguard! I know you're busy with your mods. So if you don't mind, sometime later, could I make this request for a Songhai LH? I would be really thankful for it :)

Spoiler :

So later on, if you are up for a challenge, I wanted to ask if you could create a turban and new armor for the Nebuchadnezzar LH by Novator:
Spoiler Nebuch :

nebuch.jpg

With your talent, I think he could be transformed into a Songhai leader. I would be extremely grateful if you ever have time for this project. Thank you Ramzay!

Attachments

• Nebuch.7z
    2.1 MB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Well, it's quick made.
I can not do serious work, as there is very little information on the russian Internet.
And I'm not likely to use it myself.

If you need, i make fat version
Spoiler :

Yeah I'd definitely use that fatter version

he looks distinct and awesome, different from the more Arawak one, if you make the fatter one I'd keep release both available for the modders though, variety and all that. I once again want to thank you for making him Ramzay.

Last edited:
You wanted some info on this civilization so I got abit for you Ramzay:

An indigenous tribe of the Upper Xingu region of Brazil, the Kuikuro represent one of the great lost civilizations of the Amazon jungle. Approximately 1,500 years ago they built a sophisticated complex of cities centered near lake Kuhikugu. Hosting a potential population of over 10,000, these settlements exhibited a complex network of roads, palisades, and plazas and featured extensive agricultural efforts integrated into the local landscape. Much like most of pre-Columbian America, their population was devastated by the introduction of European borne diseases and slavers. Today, only about 500 members of the tribe remain with most of their history either forgotten or regarded as legend.

Hope this is informative, helpful or interesting. :)

I'll say it again but I Could definitely use that fatter version of the leaderhead btw, He looks awesome. And thankyou!

Thabks man I appreciate tt, glad you liked that little bit of history regarding the Kuikuro I love learning about lost civilizations.
Fat version
Ah, that's a nice-looking Redguard! I know you're busy with your mods. So if you don't mind, sometime later, could I make this request for a Songhai LH? I would be really thankful for it :)

So later on, if you are up for a challenge, I wanted to ask if you could create a turban and new armor for the Nebuchadnezzar LH by Novator:
Spoiler Nebuch :

With your talent, I think he could be transformed into a Songhai leader. I would be extremely grateful if you ever have time for this project. Thank you Ramzay!
I'll try later

Attachments

• fatamazon.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 322
Thankyou Ramzay. :)

I look forward to making the Kuikuro civ. Whats next more Tsars? Sunni Ali? Russian Civil War? All good stuff.
Not all at once.
I have now little time, so as needs on work touring on distances, as between Rio and Buenos-Aires. And there is no air service.

Hi Ramzay! If you don't mind, I'm learning how to make buttons, so I went ahead and used your photo of Aleksandr I Romanov to create a LH button for him.

I'm still learning, so please feel free to critique :) I'd like to make some buttons for your other leaders. If you would like different poses for the LH's or a different style (maybe for Elder Scrolls), I'll do my best to help.

Hope you like the Aleksandr buttons. Thanks!

Attachments

• Aleksandr I Romanov (four buttons).7z
    10.8 KB · Views: 174
Top Bottom