[UNIT] Ramzay's Units

I think it's better to start with some units of the American Civil War, which I make for keldath. I'll upload them when I finish the entire line.
Thanks to MightyToad for the beautiful cannons converted from Civilization 5.
Civ4ScreenShot0117.JPG

Last edited:
hey ,
any news on the gatling?
Hi. There is no new news. The Gatling gun is complete, as far as I can imagine it. Anyway, I can't imagine any other animation besides the cannon. If the MightyToad manages to make another animation, it will be much more spectacular.
I will try to finish the rest of the units by the end of the week.

Does it matter? Train cool.

The new DLC for HOI IV contains many interesting units. Are they needed in Civilization?
View attachment 615052

Really love trains in the game to transpot the units along the railroad. :thumbsup:
But, the roads give the move bonus to the units already(maybe possile to remove in xmls)..
and.. it's hard to merge a train only runs on the railroad mod and other mods for me.
Another thing is doubt the AIs really gonna use the trains.

Still, love so much the idea to have trains in the game though,
Should use trains as modern caravan to earn some money instead of transporting the units..??

Random question. I know improvements can be animated but what about routes?

Random question. I know improvements can be animated but what about routes?
The routes of Final Frontier are animated.
...but if you think of what I think of... trains running on railroad routes... I have the feeling that it would require both graphics and dll modding. But if routes are controlled by the exe it may be impossible.
Just random thoughts.

The routes of Final Frontier are animated.
...but if you think of what I think of... trains running on railroad routes... I have the feeling that it would require both graphics and dll modding. But if routes are controlled by the exe it may be impossible.
Just random thoughts.
Yea, that's probably impossible. I was thinking of something more along the lines of semi randomly having trains sitting on bits of railroad puffing smoke or something.

Really love trains in the game to transpot the units along the railroad. :thumbsup:
But, the roads give the move bonus to the units already(maybe possile to remove in xmls)..
and.. it's hard to merge a train only runs on the railroad mod and other mods for me.
Another thing is doubt the AIs really gonna use the trains.

Still, love so much the idea to have trains in the game though,
Should use trains as modern caravan to earn some money instead of transporting the units..??
In general, the use of trains is really out of the general concept of the game. I found a way to apply some. So, in my mod about the Russian civil war, there are armored trains that move only by rail.
Perhaps such units would have found much greater use in colonization. Vanilla AI in civilization simply does not know how to carry units and cargo by land, but in colonization it is a whole game concept.

Top Bottom