barbarians: sedentary
Large islands
wet climate
warm temperature
6 computers
all rules (with v1.21f patch)
Warlord difficulty
civ is random

like in most succession games, DO NOT automate workers and DO NOT give "go to" orders

everyone gets 20 turns
Warlord difficulty

I'm in... i'm playing a similar game right now... Warlord, Persians, same Weather and such... but i'm in, hope we get some more... maybe we should add a twist or something, but it's not my decision...

what kind of twists do people like to play with?
let me know... i'll change the settings

Elefino... let's wait until more people show up... come on you guys, let's make this fun! whooo hooo!

hi all

what a great idea, this SG doo-dah. will there be any special rules (hopefully not ;)? also, question is how long (on average) before the game is finished? days? weeks?

any chance of upping the 2050ad end date with the mod that's available?

cheers
d

I'll join. But do you want to increase the difficulty to regent or leave it at warlord. I really don't mind. :D

Anyway I'm in. :goodjob:

I'd prefer warlord, i've never played at regent... and as far as twists or variants goes, it was just a suggestion, i don't really care what though...

Ok fine with me. Whenever you want to start.

Good night for now.

Allight Spartan- Let's start this bad boy up... i can't wait to figure out who we are... once we know we can decide what sorta strategy we wanna go for... ya know?

Sounds good everyone. Let's get the game started! The difficulty will be set to warlord. Hope that is okay.

Yeah, that would be awesome... if i get it tonight, i'll play... hopefully i'll get it tonight... tomorrow works too, but i might have homework... btw, when you start the game, post a list of players, and an order too... por favor.

We have accepted the mission of leading the Iroquois to ultimate victory.
4000 BC - started with Ceremonial Burial and Pottery. Salamanca is founded at starting location (rivers are on two sides which helps with city defense). worker moves to connect spices with capital. Scout explores.
3950 BC - Scientists begin researching Alphabet. Worker starts road construction on spices.
3900 BC - exploration
3850 BC - A jungle village tribe teaches us Warrior Code
3800 BC - exploration
3750 BC - exploration
3700 BC - spices are linked to capital
3650 BC - exploration
3600 BC - worker starts irrigation. exploration
3550 BC - exploration
3500 BC - Salamanca's borders expand because of high culture
3450 BC - exploration
3400 BC - irrigation complete
3350 BC - road construction towards eastern game started
3300 BC - barracks in Salamanca completed. Salamanca starts constuction of worker.
3250 BC - exploration
3200 BC - exploration
3150 BC - exploration
3100 BC - Salamanca completes worker/ starts construction of temple. Inuit tribe gives map of their region.
3050 BC - exploration

Final Thought: We have a chance to control a vast industry of spices... hopefully they are the only ones on the map so we have an advantage in trade.

The rest of you players can decide which order you play in. It doesn't matter to me. The players are:
Rneilan
God
baseballtwin86

Here is the file.

I'll take it... no sight of other civs yet? i'll hopefully play and post tonight.

Damnitt, someone else play, my comp won't unzip it... anyone have any ideas as to why, or how i can fix it?
thanx

Are you on version 1.21?

If not - and the save is - you can't do a thing with the game -
you must upgrade to 1.21.

I have 1.21, but my problem is being unable to unzip the save... help me!!

I don't know what to tell you. I didn't think it was a zip file. Don't you just put it in the Civilization saves directory? Maybe not...
Here is the file again.

Someone please take their turn. Lets get this show on the road. No civs have been encountered yet.

Top Bottom