- Apr 25, 2010
Random events v7
A new mod where which add random events to the game. You have a chance of 5% more or less to have one of this events per turn. For now you can find events are:
- v1-2: get a free tile, population increase in one city or earn extra gold.
- v3: only can see the event of your empire, can loose gold and natural disasters happens.
- v4: can raze a forest, cities can get an extra amount of food and some minor bugs fixed.
- v5: can earn or loose research point, a damaged unit can get free experience and a city can loose food and can find new resources deposits.
- v6: a puppet or an occupied city can become yours, a city can be reduced to 1 population if the empire is really unhappy, can finish a production or loose all the production progress, can occur a tsunami (a lot of damage) and minor bugs fixed.
- v7: can grow a forest somewhere in the map, text changes and bug with added resources solved.
When you conquer a city and this city (f.ex. from a city-state) has get one tile with the "free tile event", even if the civ is defeated it continue being the owner of this land. (I tryed to fix it but I missend, if someone could help me..., follow this link to read about the problem thread)
Ideas for new random events are welcome (but not a hundred in one day, think that I'm human) or if you make a random event to add pass me and I will test an add.
Is releases and you can find using the mod browser and searching for "Random events".
Actual random event list: