1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Random Idea for a mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Patricius, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Patricius

Patricius Dominus de Bellum

I was just walking along and I realized that the switches between civics could be changed to be more realistic. Is it possible to change the anarchy setting that a changing government goes to? I was thinking, rather than having one year of anarchy, and then your back to normal the next year is kind of short and unrealistic...What if you were sent to anarchy, but each succesive turns you get closer and closer to your chosen civic.(in respect to the beneifits? Could something like this be done? It would show the more traditional idea of a transitional government, slowly but surely rising to its feet.

Anyway, just my random thought for the day.

Patricius

2. AndyTerry

AndyTerry Russian Bear

I have an idea about civics too - today I had a think that It'd be interesting to create somenthing like advisor will show your country system according to civic your have, e.g. Free Religion, Universal Suffrage it shows something like 'Democratic Republic' and with Hereditary Rule, Theocracy it'd be 'Kingdom'