Random Rants ΠΓ': Parental guidance required

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one more post before the close. Who is going to get the the next thread?

But Tim....? Poke the bear if you must.

Well, if Synsensa doesn't want to start the 84th thread, then it's up to Tim to do (for the next 17 hours at least).

Kind of a dick move when Hobbs' posted twice that he really wants the thread and I post that I'm giving my slot to him.

Well, unless people are fine with moderators arbitrarily allowing the serial thread traditions to be changed, people have never been allowed to simply give their slots away before.

All that needs to be done is to have Tim waive his slot too and Hobbs can do it according to the normal rules.

Rant: Steam went down!

EDIT:

Rant: Now Steam is back up! So I feel silly for ranting it was down!

Last edited:
Kind of a dick move when Hobbs' posted twice that he really wants the thread and I post that I'm giving my slot to him.

Syn, you won it, you do it. Don't put it on me to just let Hobbs do it because he wants to. Plenty of people want to.

Syn, you won it, you do it. Don't put it on me to just let Hobbs do it because he wants to. Plenty of people want to.

The powers that be have already ruled that the letter of the law (which doesn't exist) must remain intact (even though it was never intact), so it's yours anyways. What you do with it is up to you.

The powers that be have already ruled that the letter of the law (which doesn't exist) must remain intact (even though it was never intact), so it's yours anyways. What you do with it is up to you.

No, it's yours. That's the accepted tradition. You've said "give it to Hobbs" but you haven't specifically said you are waiving in a general sense. Until now I suppose. Is that what you are doing?

I didn't rule in an official capacity. I just pointed out that if we break an accepted tradition just because we want to, it's no longer an accepted tradition.

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom