Random Rants 75: This is Bat Country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's essentially soy sauce flavored with onion, garlic, sugar, sherry wine and lots of msg. sounds good :lol:

Soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt, vinegar, sodium benzoate, dragon seasoning (sugar, spices, modified food starch, monosodium glutamate, onion, garli, hydrolyzed corn protein, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, natrual flavorings), sherry wine, vinegar,

I can so empathise with The_J right now.

btw am i really addled by the cough syrup or did I just read that Tim marinates his thoughts in tequila?

:lol:

I wasn't suggesting that starting with soy sauce and spicing it yourself wouldn't get you a similar (or maybe even better) result. It's just easy to get good results with "unscrew cap and pour" so I've adopted that plan.

oh what beautiful crossposts

Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled for that Dragon sauce. If you like really wicked hot sauce, may I suggest Acid Rain? If I wasn't on my phone right now I'd include a photo.

Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled for that Dragon sauce. If you like really wicked hot sauce, may I suggest Acid Rain? If I wasn't on my phone right now I'd include a photo.

Dragon sauce isn't wicked hot. It's just got a really good flavor mixture. In recipes that call for soy sauce using Dragon sauce instead always seems to give a good result, sometimes even if I am missing a couple spices. And for lazy family meals where no recipe is involved, like "beefy rice" (the far from glamorous staple dinner made with browned ground beef, some sort of vegetable, and rice-a-roni) or "chicken pasta" (another far from glamorous staple involving precooked chicken breast strips, some sort of vegetable, and pasta cooked in chicken broth) splattering some Dragon sauce around gives it some extra flavor.

As the one that prepares many lazy family meals, I'll have to try it. thx

I’ve come to the realization that I go on an ego trip just to cover my own insecurities of being inadequate and wanting to be liked.

And yes it’s a rant from my perspective.

My mother got angry at me for buying a $2.74 game on Steam. :undecide:

I bought what I thought were yoghurt covered craisins at the grocery store (one of my favorite snack foods) but instead picked up yoghurt covered raisins. I didn't think it would be a problem when I noticed it, but apparently there is a huge difference. The raisins are almost moist when I eat them and the covering has a strange sort of chemical taste.
Do Not Like.

Yoghurt-covered? Is it some type of solidified yoghurt?

Yes
fivechar

My mother got angry at me for buying a $2.74 game on Steam. :undecide:
Does she often complain about your gaming purchases, or was this just one time when she noticed you'd bought something?

I bought what I thought were yoghurt covered craisins at the grocery store (one of my favorite snack foods) but instead picked up yoghurt covered raisins. I didn't think it would be a problem when I noticed it, but apparently there is a huge difference. The raisins are almost moist when I eat them and the covering has a strange sort of chemical taste.
Do Not Like.
What's wrong with yogurt-covered raisins? They're tasty.

Yes, she complains even though I only buy games two or three times a year. And I have been playing it a bunch. Audiosurf is fun (at least when my meds are on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom