Random Rants 76: Argh! Augh! Ahhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimeeandbeatles

watermelon
Nothing like some good old-fashioned noises of frustration to title a rants thread.

Spoiler for old threads :
Random Rants
Random Rants Two
Random Rants 3
Random Rants 4: Keep Complaining
Random @#%& rants 5: Life is a female dog.
Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!
Random Rants VII: Why do they ALWAYS do that?!
Random Rantii VIII: When will Latin DIE?
Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!
Random Rants X: Mraarrrrrrr!!!!!!
Random Rants XI: This Title Actually Has Some Imagination
Random Rants XII: It's Alright To Cry
Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts
Random Rants XV: Like a Fine Whine
Random Rants XVI: Whambulance Dispatch Center
Random Rants XVII: Rage Against The Machine
Random Rants XVIII: It's cold as hell!
Random Rants XIX: Failure Tactics
Random Rants XX: I CAN'T FIND MY FAGS!!!
RANDOM RANTS XXI: Relapse
RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome
RANDOM RANTS 23: Christ, you know it ain't easy!
Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob
RANDOM RANTS XXV: Put a Smile On
RANDOM RANTS XXVI: Those Damned Kids!
Random Rants XXVII: The Rent Is Too Damn High!
RANDOM RANTS XXVIII: Everything is Flammable
Random Rants XXIX: Watch your %*$@ Language!
RANDOM RANTS XXX: age-restricted
RANDOM RANTS XXXI: I hate my job
RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!
RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!
Random Rants XXXIV: Severe Cussing and VERY Illegal Pony Fights
Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK
Random Rants XXXVI: Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me
Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy
Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems
Random Rants XXXIX: Coming up with a title is stressful
Random Rants XL: I'm having trouble growing my wood
Random Rants XLI: Life won't take the lemons back!
Random Rants XLII: The Four-Part Plan
Random Rants XLIII: So Much Whinging Your Head May Explode
Random Rants XLIV: I Can't Find The Answer
Random Rants XLV: Isn't This Just a Ray of Sunshine?
RANDOM RANTS XLVI: Slightly More Than a Month-ly Edition #1
Random Rants XLVII: I don't like food anymore!
Random Rants XLVIII: Worst. Thread Title. Ever!
Random Rants XLIX - IT CHAFES MY ARSE!!!
Random Rants Νʹ: Pissed tae th' gills
Random Rants LI- Hell hath no Fury, like a Woman Scorned
Random Rants ნბ: WE FORGOT THE ANAESTHETIC!
Random Rants LIII: F My Life
Random Rants LIV: I Took An Arrow In The Knee
Random Rants LV: The Joy of Ranting
Random Rants LVI: Raving Mad
Random Rants LVII: wow. many anger. very whining.
Random Rants LVIII: Wassamatta U... Ah Shaddap you face.
Random Rants ΝΘʹ: Someone is wrong on the Internet
Random Rants LX: I wish to register a complaint
Random Rants 61
Random Rants ΞΒʹ: Bloody hell!
Random Rants #63: These Rants Don't Run
Random Rants LXIV: Who's Acting Like a Child Now?
Random Rants ΞΕ': No, YOUR thread titles suck!
Random Rants LXVI: NO, **YOUR** THREAD TITLES SUCK!!
Random Rants LXVII: Emptiness = Melancholia*Cheerlessness^2
Random Rants LXVIII: Burn it all to the ground and start over!
Random Rants LXIX: Life is a Dismal Chore
Random Rants LXX: CFCOT's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Random Rants OA - I Have 71 Problems, But This Thread Ain't One
Random Rants LXXII - What is wrong with us?
Random Rants LXXIII: "You've had this place redecorated, haven't you? I don't like it."
Random Rants 75: This is Bat Country!

I hope the cat has not vomited again.

Thankfully, no. But now the two cats are having a staring contest and I'm not sure how to separate them without getting scratched.

Join the contest!

Rant: I want to get a pair of gloves to keep my hand from getting too cold when walking outside with my cane, but my mother's making a huge fuss about the cost. She keeps saying there's gloves somewhere in the house but I can't find any.

Thankfully, no. But now the two cats are having a staring contest and I'm not sure how to separate them without getting scratched.
Put a piece of cardboard between them to divert their attention from each other. If they get upset with you, use the cardboard for a shield.

If anyone in the neighborhood has a honeysuckle tree, ask if you can have a couple of small branches or twigs. It makes cats really mellow.

Rant: I want to get a pair of gloves to keep my hand from getting too cold when walking outside with my cane, but my mother's making a huge fuss about the cost. She keeps saying there's gloves somewhere in the house but I can't find any.
Gloves are available at any Dollarama or other type of dollar store. I have a light pair for merely chilly days and a heavier pair for cold days. For really cold days I wear both pairs at once.

Total cost (not sure how much HST you have to pay in your province) should be approximately $7 or so.

New rant: Purolator thinks slapping a "we missed you" card on my mailbox constitutes an honest attempt at delivery.

They were obviously able to get into the building, so why didn't they just knock on my door? I was home at the time.

New rant: Purolator thinks slapping a "we missed you" card on my mailbox constitutes an honest attempt at delivery.

They were obviously able to get into the building, so why didn't they just knock on my door? I was home at the time.

Purolator is currently refusing to deliver a package to me because one side of the road is closed and my house "is not reachable". UPS, Amazon, and Canada Post seem to get here just fine (I wish Amazon would just handle its own delivering at this point, they're so much better than the Big Three). Especially since, y'know, there's two sides to the road. Just go around.

Too tough for them, I guess.

obligatory rant about subtitle

Rant: Needlessly large FLAC files. Some people might be able to tell the difference between 320kbps MP3 and a lossless FLAC (I definitely can in a double-blind test), but for listening purposes there's not really any reason to go above 44100 Hz. If you're using 96,000 Hz you're really just wasting drive space.

Why would you be yelling "argh! augh!" if something good was happening? Unless you're into BDSM, I suppose.

Helped a friend moving today, and apparently messed up one of my shoulder muscles again :mad:.

Guess I'm getting old :/.

If you're truly getting old you would have learned better and weaseled your way into helping without using your back.
But that's easier to say when I haven't moved in close to 30 years so haven't needed any help recently. ;)

wait , ı allowed a rant thread end without posting just once ?

so , people apparently want to tell me that they have forgiven me . A very and very short reminder of what . Am an idiot , get picked on somehow , friends do find me , like "We are your friends" and lend an hand . Was not easy , but ı think it was 2008ish . Not the dazzler lazer on HMS Coventry , which ı read in a secondhand trade magazine , but the one on the B-52 . America agreed on "Leave r16 alone" and Congregation stops direct observation of me and piggy backs on the locals' . ı hoard pointless bytes , my desktop is just 40 GBs and run out of space . Try this formerly famous Rapidshare . Load a rar or what , download it every 15 days and pronto , you have free Cloud , like before it was invented or something . Right ... Now that within 15 seconds of me loading it online , it gets called and Rapidshare bans it . People have been wetting themselves as they have been watching everything ı do online .

then the 10.000 £ for a night , the rentable British Page 3 Girl . Invented by Congregation as a reminder to get me , while they were trying to brace themselves up to fulfil the American demands to get my "Friends" . Locals , not exactly aware they were being piggy backed by the Congregation , because America was made to say "Back off" , think ı started some thread because ı wanted to insult them . Don't know how that happens if they all have a picture or two in their phones and breast size was being discussed in the streets , like 2008 or 9 or whatever , you know , first noticed , in a phone shop . You know , like proves am a foreign asset and stuff , if married to a Page 3 Girl . Not that far-fetched , when compared to things to they are now known to have done . Then Party and Congregation start the infighting like slowly and Party people start the Zoo trips , with some nation level journalist calls on me to mind my supposed Page 3 wife to behave modestly , or maybe ı should stop the internet , in the street , to my face , or whatever . Congregation wants "Friends" as allies and Party wants to beat 'em to the post and stuff like that . Years pass and how happy ı am that Americans have now killed the guy who bombed USS Cole . Now that their plate is empty , can we just go and sink a CVN ?

the reason for the rant is the thing that seems to have started afflicting my flash drives . Pictures do not show , folders disappear . In 2013 or 14 they would erase it by hand , to prove ı was an idiot until ı started adding numbers to the folder names ; book 14 , would mean that folder was supposed to contain 14 pdf files . This way , ı would know they had deleted some of the content or the entire folder , even ; contrary to their claims that ı wouldn't . Some kids have played computer games from my flash drive , using the exe contained within in some opened rar folder , one guy fell in love with an Angelina Jolie lookalike he saw in my downloads . Uhm , don't ask , shall we ? Never ending , despite states officially leaving me alone , despite it gets repeated at least once every month , and ı see people are laughing at stuff ı am on my way to the webcafe to post . Today , oh my , ı even haven't started typing it at home yet . Oh-kay , "Friends" have an idea , will ı be left alone ?

ah , just don't ask . Because the 4th of January has offended some guy , the entire folder is empty when you open it , but it readily keeps 3.1 GBs of stuff when you look at the properties of the USB . The guy must be the one that personally was ready to attack me at some web cafe in like 2010 ? Seriously , when we sink a CVN , there will be nothing wrong with my USBs or computer . ı might even get proper dental care !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom