Random Rants LI - Hell hath no Fury, like a Woman Scorned

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks to Obama and his covenant Act, my workweek has been reduced from five days to three days :mad:.

Finals week crap just keeps piling and piling and my computer still doesn't work and right now I'm in a sort of paralysis where I use library computers to browse forums.

My multiple second-year classes with finals beg to differ.

Rant: No, I do not have spurs that jingle jangle jingle. Now get out of my head, you stupid song!:mad:

Also, use of the following, highly arrogant, condescending, and counterproductive smileys should be punished with crucifixion. First offense. Second offense, maybe a few days in jail. The following is merely a warning and not actual use:

Spoiler :
:pat: :rolleyes:

There, there.

:pat:

But let me get this clear: punishment for the first offence is crucifixion, but for the second only a few days in jail? That's a strange schedule.

And, I should point out, you'll have to catch me first.

There, there.

:pat:

But let me get this clear: punishment for the first offence is crucifixion, but for the second only a few days in jail? That's a strange schedule.

And, I should point out, you'll have to catch me first.
Well, according to this man, a lucky prisoner will get away with crucifixion for the first offense.

Anyway:

Spoiler :

just coughed so hard I feinted for a second and fell down face first.

and now the damn dog is vomiting everywhere

:(

Well that makes for an interesting afternoon in the Hobbs' household. :undecide:

Also, use of the following, highly arrogant, condescending, and counterproductive smileys should be punished with crucifixion. First offense. Second offense, maybe a few days in jail. The following is merely a warning and not actual use:

Spoiler :
:pat: :rolleyes:
*Snickers* :mischief:

wut all my classes, besides my joke first year material science class, have some form of a final. what kush are they smoking at iowa?

Probably not sciences.

In all my undergrad I got one class that didn't have a final exam.

I loved finals though, I didn't procrastinate during the year, so I didn't really have anything to do during the couple weeks of finals except hang out, drink, and write the actual exams.

I wanted to buy Portal 2 with the Steam sale, but given my billing address is in another country, it's just more bother than it's worth.

just coughed so hard I feinted for a second and fell down face first.

and now the damn dog is vomiting everywhere

:(

Makes you wonder what he was doing when you were out.

Probably not sciences.

In all my undergrad I got one class that didn't have a final exam.

I loved finals though, I didn't procrastinate during the year, so I didn't really have anything to do during the couple weeks of finals except hang out, drink, and write the actual exams.

Every history/literature/language class I took had some form of final exam or paper, often both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom