Random Rants LXXIII: "You've had this place redecorated, haven't you? I don't like it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erika's getting jealous.
Maddy's never hunted anything. Since the pigeons can fly and she can't, and it's a long fall if she loses her balance, I'm not going to risk it. I'm sure she'd give it her best try, but it's too dangerous.
Better not, then.
most modern Christian millennialism is just Biblical illiteracy
You seem to be positing that religious people don't actually read the spoken word of their deities.
Dachs said:
in related news, I called somebody a festering slab of rat meat today
Was that somebody a Christian millenial(ist)?
I saw this beautiful woman with gorgeous red hair today at the pizza joint during my lunch break. Kept trying to catch her eye but failed miserably. That's thing with beautiful women, they've been fending off disgusting barbarous dudes like me since they were 12
If I had to let a barbarian into my home, I'd want that barbarian to be you.
Lexi…? I thought we were going to adopt kittens and move to Canadia?

I'll reserve judgement until Syn graces the Members' Photos thread with his visage. ;)

A mere three years ago as well. Whatever next?

Well, after hitting him on the head so many times, he's unlikely to remember!

Give 'em to the cats

Last edited:
My cat is avoiding me because I rubbed her all over with flea killing foam. But the fleas had really gotten out of control.

Was it a boss? Please tell me it was a boss. :please:
nah

the nature of my employer makes that a liiiiiittle unlikely
You seem to be positing that religious people don't actually read the spoken word of their deities.
Nah. The reading part isn't the problem. Many religious folk read the Bible quite avidly, and many Christian millennialists are adept at quoting chapter and verse. They understand the words on the page. What they don't understand is the context. They don't understand things like "what Daniel 2 and 7 are actually referring to". Perhaps "Biblical" illiteracy is a poor way to refer to it; "historical" illiteracy might be better.
Was that somebody a Christian millenial(ist)?
Millennialist, not millenial.

How on Earth did no one think of 'Canadia' up until now? I think your country needs a name change.
I'm pretty sure this turned into an argument several months ago, and I'm really sick of it. I don't mock other countries' names, and would appreciate the same courtesy in return.

I'm not mocking your country's name, I'm presenting a fresh new alternative. :yup:

It's not a "fresh new alternative." It's been done to death on this forum, and I have zero sense of humor about it.

Seriously, this is not a conversation I'm interested in continuing.

Where has this been discussed before?

Please check your PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom