Random Rants Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE THAT I CAN'T GO TO SATU MARE* WHEN I WANT AND WHEN I PLANNED, AND THAT NOBODY, NOBODY SUPPORTS ME TO CHANGE THE DATE BACK TO HOW IT WAS PLANNED!! WHY?!! WHY?!! WHY??!! I WOULD FEEL LIKE CRYING, IF I WOULDN'T FEEL LIKE SMASHING THE FIRST OBJECT I SEE!! WHY???????????????????????????????

*a city in northern Romania

My rant: these rant threads have WAY too much Teenage Angst. Teenage years are the best of your life, dont get depressed or upset.

Meh, the teen years certainly are not the best years of life. But I can enjoy them for what they are anyway.

Meh, the teen years certainly are not the best years of life. But I can enjoy them for what they are anyway.

I for one think that once you hit your 20s, life improves. That and life prior to age 18 was fairly lousy for myself anyway and it wasn't due to teen angst.

Because that was our plan... "Our" being mine, and my father's, and the organizer-of-the-concert's, and many other's. Why did it have to change? Today was such a good day, but I was so unlucky with this!!! Why? :cry: It was perfect! Ahhh... I have to calm down! :mad:

I hat the stereotype that tall people HAVE to play basketball. When someone meets me, one of the first questions they ask me is "Do you play basketball?" NO!!!! I FREAKING HATE BASKETBALL! Soccer is better, 'nuff said.

I hate (by which I mean I secretly find hilarious) certain posters who launch into long diatribes about how everyone who posts here is an idiot.

Yeah, short diatribes on that subject are much better. :lol:

At least it gets to the point.

With that said, let me start a long diatribe about.......just kidding.

I will say, with classes starting again in a month and a half, it seems almost certain that I'll have to put the textbooks on the credit card. I know, credit is a tool and allows me to get the books for the term, but I have enough debt as it is. Though my credit scores seem to be decent, one of the downers on there was the debt/credit ratio.

One more year...

I hat the stereotype that tall people HAVE to play basketball. When someone meets me, one of the first questions they ask me is "Do you play basketball?" NO!!!! I FREAKING HATE BASKETBALL! Soccer is better, 'nuff said.

Yeah, everyone assumed I played basketball (even though I'd be short by NBA standards), completely overlooking the fact that I was a clumsy white guy. Playing football (American for you international peoples :p ) was much better. Plus I got to hit people.

I hate (by which I mean I secretly find hilarious) certain posters who launch into long diatribes about how everyone who posts here is an idiot.

Yep, that's just silly. Everyone who posts here is an idiot... except me. :p

{Note to mods: just kidding.}

Oh I hate "phonies", as a certain Mr. Holden Caulfield would say.

Wiggers would fall under this category, but man, wapanese people, let me tell you: East Asia is not made of Japan! -.-

On the plus side, they're a good self-esteem boost.

Random Rants Two
Ultra-Condensed by David J. Parker

LightFang:
Angst angst angst swear curse swear crazy crazy angst swear curse, society sucks, and I'm a stupid jerk.

{Another note to the mods: Again, it's a joke. LightFang will get the reference, hopefully.}

Arghhhh I am so very frustrated at inconsistent rules. How can one know the acceptable boundaries of ones behavior when rules appear to be arbitrarily enforced. And how can punishment be a deterrent if crimes are not consistently prosecuted. How can we ever live in communities protected by law when law can be so abused by apathy and corruption. This frustration of mine applies to both real life and message boards.

i hate how the new harry potter movie wasnt that good altough on a brighter note transformers pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom