1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Discussion in 'Picture Threads Archive' started by Bill3000, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supr49er

Supr49er 2011 Thunderfall Cup

People here drive like morons when it rains.

2. Bill3000

Bill3000 OOOH NOOOOOOO!

People here drive like morons.

3. salty mud

salty mud Ey-up

People here drive. :smug:

4. azzaman333

azzaman333 meh

People .

5. D'Artagnan59

D'Artagnan59 The Gascon

My mom swears at bad drivers.

6. salty mud

salty mud Ey-up

Great.

Just freakin' great.

I am convinced that girl from my previous rant is a total, deranged psychopath. She is a liar, a cheat, fat and ugly. Or maybe it's just me. After giving me a load of abuse online before, saying I'm a freak and a pervert and she never wants to speak to me again, she comes online again. This is about 3 hours later, and she says "hi babe" or something along them lines. So I ask what she is speaking to me for, and I 'reminded' her of the abuse she dished out. She reacted shocked, saying she hadn't been online all day and it was the first time she spoke to me. This leaves two possibilities.

1. She is lying and trying to get a response from me... but I don't know what she wants.
    2. Someone sent me the abuse after learning her online password and she is genuinely innocent.

I'm believing option number 1. In the end, I ended up telling her to fudge off, to which she took great offence. I honestly don't know what is going on. And to be honest, I don't care. I think I'll just refuse to talk to her.

7. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

Maybe it's just her time of the month...

Rant: My ass hurts. :mad:

8. Shekwan

Shekwan Kim Chi Quaffing Celt

I would assume that somebody got her login details, or she left it logged in and somebody did that. I've screwed with people's messenger friends in my time. It's fun.

Then again, it is a girl you're dealing with. :rolleyes:

9. Kozmos

Kozmos Up in smoke

Shekwan is right. Men might be beasts, but women are demons of the night. Caution is advised. Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

10. musekick

musekick Loves a good question

I'm relatively certain that PMS does not lead to cyclic lying. In fact, I'm an expert on the subject.

Which leads directly into my rant: Why is it that every time a female deviates even slightly from how they are "supposed" to act it is blamed on PMS? Can't a girl just have a bad day?

11. BARBEERIAN

BARBEERIAN Chieftain

On the bright side, at least it gives you ladies an easy out when it hits the fan. We guys don't get that luxury (but we get to piss standing up without the aid of a 'She-wee' so I guess it's a push)

My rant: I'm pissed off that I went back to school and will graduate in two months, but all these super indebted morons ruined the economy and my sector isn't hiring so I have to go back doing the same job I was doing 4 years ago... Didn't their parents ever teach them to save their effing money THEN buy what they want.

12. Ulyaoth

Ulyaoth Chieftain

I really have to quit coming on the internet. I keep getting tempted to read political threads, getting pissed off at the immeasurable stupidity of the world nowadays which can and will only get worse, become enraged and come to the conclusion that there's no hope without some kind of massive violent revolution. Now I have to go play something violent to stem my bloodlust...

13. Mirc

Mirc Not mIRC!!!

Yeah, but we can get blueballs so it all balances out. :p

14. King of Town

King of Town Adventuring

Next time the woman says I will never understand, I am for sure throwing this in her face. Happens about the same time of the month as hers too. Very intersting.

15. hossam

hossam Chieftain

i have 2 exams on friday. and i havent been attending class for both subjects. oh well, im sure i can pull it off if i study hard enough.(read: as long as i dont procrastinate)

16. King of Town

King of Town Adventuring

You guys crack me up. Every other rant is about an exam or a paper.

17. Huayna Capac357

Huayna Capac357 Chieftain

I have two projects due in 4 days which I've barely started :(

18. Shylock

Shylock Hey smiling strange

Yeah women don't need to be on their period to lie.

19. Nordstream

Nordstream Chieftain

This seems to be a very useful thread. So my rant is that I am a klutz around electronics. I have run through 3 or 4 different optical mouses somehow I manage to get all of them to stop working without ever doing any external damage to them. I have a laser mouse now and it has lasted the longest out of all my houses so I hope it keeps working. I simply dont understand how it happens it is compelled inexplicable. Also I snapped one of my headphones in half and then when my roomate gave me ipod headphones to use I smashed one of the earbuds under my chair. I think I might be cursed with electronics I break everything I come into contact with.

20. Martacus

Martacus World's Greatest Warrior

I wasted most of my vacation time cleaning the house. Now I'm back at work. Time to start procrastinating again, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.