Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm all over this place at the same time. Oh, the irony! :rolleyes:

You'll never be quick enough to make up snappy remarks for all of my posts, Ulyaoth! :smoke:

;)

I've been here 5 years longer than you and have 5 times less posts, obviously I'm not trying to keep up with anything. :crazyeye:

Why do people want ice in their sodas? I mean that is so stupid.

For one the drink is already cold when coming out of the soda machine.

For two you're actually getting more water than soda because the ice takes up 75% of the cup. I personally don't like paying $2-$4 for a cup of ice with a little soda mixed in.

For three the ice starts melting immediately and turns your soda into flat watery crap in 2 minutes. Do people like watery flat soda crap?

I'm sick of people staring at me like I'm an idiot when I tell them I don't want any freaking ice in my soda pop. They are the idiotic ones for thinking there should be ice in it at all!

This gets my Annex seal of approval. I hate ice in soda. Hate.

I'm sick of people staring at me like I'm an idiot when I tell them I don't want any freaking ice in my soda pop. They are the idiotic ones for thinking there should be ice in it at all!

You just called it pop, your opinion is null and void.

Besides, it melting right away is proof the soda is not cold enough.

It also gets the choxorn seal of approval. Ice in soda, or in any drink, is crap.

I must disagree. On a hot day, a bit of ice (75% of the cup filled with it? Where the hell are you getting your beverages from?) in a cool drink can make it extremely refreshing. It doesn't melt too fast, or maybe I drink fast. But yeah, ice is cool.

c wot i did ther :mischief:

No drink but water or gatorade is truly refreshing on a hot day. Soda just happens to be tasty.

I like ice. Ice in soda, ice in chocolate, ice in coffee, ice in everything :D

Bugfatty300 said:
For three the ice starts melting immediately and turns your soda into flat watery crap in 2 minutes. Do people like watery flat soda crap?

It takes me less than 2 minutes for me to finish a drink usually. Afterward I chew the ice.

Continental Philosophy is a bunch of crap interspersed with little nuggets of corn that look rational and logical until it is discovered that they are in fact simply grammatical flourishes and pseudo-religious ravings covered in a hard shell of obscurantist malarkey. I mean, what the hell is "Différance"?

(I posted this in the other thread, but realized it was the old version, sorry mods)

Continental Philosophy is a bunch of crap interspersed with little nuggets of corn that look rational and logical until it is discovered that they are in fact simply grammatical flourishes and pseudo-religious ravings covered in a hard shell of obscurantist malarkey. I mean, what the hell is "Différance"?

(I posted this in the other thread, but realized it was the old version, sorry mods)

This post appears to consist of obscurantist malarkey :lol:

I also hate too much ice in sodas. When I'm at a fast-food type fountain myself it's fine because I can get a little bit just to keep it cold and mostly soda. But it annoys me to no end when you go to a sit-down restaurant and your glass is ~80% ice, and you have to get like 3 refills from the waiter/waitress. And it's not just soda, the same goes for tea/lemonade or whatever else. Good rant.

I absolutely adore ice. Even more so I adore ice coffee.

Whoa. I don't like ice at all. I don't like cold drinks at all, under almost any circumstances. The only thing I can stand to drink cold is water, and only if it's the only way to have it (e.g. right out of a spring).

I absolutely adore ice. Even more so I adore ice coffee.

Yeah ice coffee is really good. I've never seen it here though which is a pity. I guess thats my rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom