Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol "gives my empty life something which resembles meaning."

Bagel, for how long would you need to be in Canada before you can be a citizen?

I understood it already the first time. But know that I put every poster which I surpass postcount-wise on a special list. Looking on it everytime before I go to sleep gives my empty life something which resembles a meaning.

Yes. Now go away and learn from your mistakes! ;)

My mistake of not posting at least 28 times per day?:confused:

Columbus discovered 1492 America, married Pocahonthas who gave birth to George Washington who defeated the Commies in the War of Independence. Knowing more besides this makes you an elitist anyway!
You don't gonna need that either! For what do you study English anyway when it's already your mother language to begin with? :hmm:
Art comes from the heart, not from a lousy school! Free your mind!
can all be skipped.:smug::lol:
I'm glad that you got my point at the end! Thumbsup!

Columbus discovered 1492 America, married Pocahonthas who gave birth to George Washington who defeated the Commies in the War of Independence. Knowing more besides this makes you an elitist anyway!
I DON'T WANT TO BE A LIBRUL 31337IST!!!!!!!

eastsidebagel said:
You don't gonna need that either! For what do you study English anyway when it's already your mother language to begin with? :hmm:
i no mi inglishz gud lol jk omg

eastsidebagel said:
Art comes from the heart, not from a lousy school! Free your mind!
I'm only taking this class because it's required for 1 semester at my school.:mad:
eastsidebagel said:
I'm glad that you got my point at the end! Thumbsup!
:bowdown::lol::lol::lol:

Foucault sucks.

What blasphemy is this?? Iced chocolate is awesome!

How do you put ice in something that's not a liquid?

I burnt my tongue drinking coffee this morning. :ack:

I absolutely adore ice. Even more so I adore ice coffee.

These 2 posts are much funnier right next to each other.

We need to have the next rants thread be titled "I hate Drinks with Ice in Them!":lol:

If the next rant thread is not titled this, it will be declared illegitimate by the order of the Rant God and ignored. "I Hate Drinks with Ice in Them!" is the only title that shall be accepted.

I believe Swedishguy had a higher posts-per-day count than you at one point.

Only 5,000 posts in a year. At Esb's rate, he'll do twice that.

Overtake in post count I mean.

He passed me a long time ago.:(

I still have some on him. He'll probably have to get to about 5,000 first. Which should take 2 months at the most.

If you'd cut your school time more like I did frequently when I was an adolescent myself, you could be able to spend more time in your room in front of your PC.

I already do, but have other things to do on the PC than make a million posts on this forum. :p

Foucault sucks.
Come up with some new rants you lazy bum. I mean, can't you say "Barlaam of Calabria" sucks or something? Be creative!

Also, Barlaam of Calabria sucks. :)

1. Good For You!

2. No, he beats you by 130.

3. Wrong Thread. :p

It's 9 PM and I haven't finished my advertising project that still needs an hour or two of work. I've got a really important theology test tomorrow (as in, I need an A on it.) I have a physics lab that I need to ace. I have a geography essay. Oh, and I have my AP Comparative Government test tomorrow. It's not like it will be hard, but I am a really bad test taker on little sleep (which I'm certain to get tonight.)

Well my semester just ended Friday, and I have classes starting again this Monday. Blasted Summer courses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom