Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come up with some new rants you lazy bum. I mean, can't you say "Barlaam of Calabria" sucks or something? Be creative!

Also, Barlaam of Calabria sucks. :)

We've been studying him for the past two weeks. Sue me. :(

Stumbleupon has stopped working and I realised its 4am. Crap.

My fans motor is broken so it's to hot without it but to loud with it.

Yesterday, I didn't have my phone with me and when I finally picked it up, I found out that my friend had sent me a text message asking if I wanted to see the new X-Men movie.:mad: I really wanted to see that with some friends.:aargh:

My sody is too cold, my teef hurt. :(

I thought the other rant was better, Fifty.

Also, Tokelau sucks. All of it. :mad: :mad:

I really have had way too much school work lately. So much so that I've had to cut back my time here (Shock! Horror!). I got some exam results back in the last week. Probably borderline Rants/Raves, but this thread'll do.

I'm ugly and unattractive and that's why I'll never get a nice girlfriend. :(
Not with that attitude you won't. Stop acting like a woman. :p

I just remembered, I did in fact fail that test I was complaining about a few weeks ago. By 5 points, and looking over it, a few answers were clearly right but from what I'm told about this ass teacher if you question him on anything he fails you, so I'm better off just trying to make sure I do better on the final. First test I've failed since 9th grade...

My earphones died...again.

The internet and cable are both out at my apartment, and I'm supposed to start an online class today. So now I get to be at the library all day... I can't escape it. It is my home.

Finally, somebody actually worth being annoyed by: Someone who blasts their music absurdly loud. All she does is sit with her music on the highest level it can go. Oh yeah, when I mean absurdly loud, I mean to the lever of being able to clearly interpret the lyrics halfway up the bus (I have a friend that sits there). Turn your friggin' music down. Nobody likes it but you.

Specifically bad 80s songs and even worse 90s pop. I'm not talking the bad 80s songs that were so bad that they were good. I'm talking the ones that were just plain awful. And she blasts Spice Girls as well.

I'm going to throw a party if someone that can give me a ride shows up.

Give me some names of these 'awful' 80's songs, and I will tell you if it is just you having bad taste.

But yeah, loud music on buses is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom