Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My game crashed after I beat a large dungeon before I could save. :mad:

Went to the toilet and smelled something horrible, yet not the familiar horrible smell in there...

It smelled oddly like gas, I go into the kitchen and the gas was on. The whole house stinks of gas. Dangerous stuff. I have the extractor fan on now. Hope that sorts it out.

Yeah you better be careful Shekwan that's some dangerous stuff. :scared:

Just checked there cos I'm going to sleep and it doesn't smell any more. Crisis over. If I smoked and was the type to have a cigarette in the kitchen every night before I go to sleep and happened to have a cold therefore not smelling it, I may have died! Damn...

RANT!:mad:: Nobody in my history class has any integrity. My history teacher gives us reviews that are literally exact copies of the tests (which are completely multiple choice), so instead of actually studying for the tests, people just memorize the letters. This completely defeats the purpose of learning any of this crap. A couple people in my class, including me, are the only ones who don't cheat. The teacher does absolutely nothing about it and everyone else in my class is cheating.:aargh:

Actually, the funny part about this is that the people who cheat get lower grades than I do because they incorrectly copy the answers.:lol: I'm surrounded by freaking dumbasses.:rotfl:

. A couple people in my class, including me, are the only ones who don't cheat. The teacher does absolutely nothing about it and everyone else in my class is cheating.:aargh:

Start cheating or get over it...:lol:

After doing an assignment on the usefulness of semi presidentialism as a concept about regime types in political science, I've come to the conlusion that Duverger only made it up because he thought the French were special and wouldn't conform to the traditional Presidential (USA) or Parliamentary (UK) dichotomy.

If you ask me France is pretty unique in that it seems the President loses a lot of his power when he faces a hostile parliament, so the regime in effect fluctuates between parliamentary and presidential. Its still mostly presidential though.

This is a rant because I bought his crap when I first heard of the concept.

urgh, I hate weekends in the flat- everyone invites their luvvy duvvy significant others up, which I suppose is no fault of theirs all things considered- but since I don't see eye to eye with humanity, I'm just reminded what a boring and lonely existence I lead, while I'm trapped inside my room feeling like a stranger in my own flat in which I dare not walk down the corridor to the kitchen or toilet since when I do I'm followed by real and/or imagined glares like I'm doing something wrong by leaving my room for chrissakes!

Well not only that, I get pretty pissed off at it all so I closed my door with a little more gusto than I usually do, unfortunately as I had the window open, a gust of wind caught it and it proper slammed. Now I'm too embarrassed and scared to leave my room- and I really need to cook my tea- it couldn't possible get any worse!

Oh and now they're playing loud, crummy music- this just keeps getting worse!

urgh, I hate weekends in the flat- everyone invites their luvvy duvvy significant others up, which I suppose is no fault of theirs all things considered- but since I don't see eye to eye with humanity, I'm just reminded what a boring and lonely existence I lead, while I'm trapped inside my room feeling like a stranger in my own flat in which I dare not walk down the corridor to the kitchen or toilet since when I do I'm followed by real and/or imagined glares like I'm doing something wrong by leaving my room for chrissakes!

Well not only that, I get pretty pissed off at it all so I closed my door with a little more gusto than I usually do, unfortunately as I had the window open, a gust of wind caught it and it proper slammed. Now I'm too embarrassed and scared to leave my room- and I really need to cook my tea- it couldn't possible get any worse!

Oh and now they're playing loud, crummy music- this just keeps getting worse!

Thanks for writing my rant for me! My God, I hate it when this happens. We seem to be kindred spirits, eternally haunted of the thought of the next weirdo to encroach on our personal space.

Death to visitors.

I'm fine with visitors as long as I've invited them. I hate ones invited by my siblings or worse, brought along with my friends, since certain friends always seem to insist on bringing along my most hated of enemies.

Thats one of the reasons I never hold parties at my house. It always seems like I end up with 10 people I know and 30 that I dont that are just there for the booze.

Thanks for writing my rant for me! My God, I hate it when this happens. We seem to be kindred spirits, eternally haunted of the thought of the next weirdo to encroach on our personal space.

Death to visitors.

Yeah I've had the same feeling that he describes all too often. I mean, I'm not asocial or anything, but when you live in an apartment or a flat in a new city where you didn't know anyone, you don't necessarily choose your room mates in the first year or two. You just join up with people and hope for the best. Most of the time they're at least okay people, but still, when they invite a bunch of people or their girlfriends for the week-end, as discussed, you do end up closing your door and feeling awkward to just walk out and cook yourself dinner. I mean, sure, they're okay people, but they definitely aren't the sort of people I usually like to spend the night with. So yeah, closed door. It's ******ed. I never invited people to my flat except when I actually lived with friends that I had chosen. Most of the time we shared the same friends anyway.

Good thing these days are behind me.

Somebody up there must be playing tricks on me. On a certain aspect of my life, I swear every time I try to do something I get amazing results and then a cold shower of foam blowing me back to way behind where I've started.

Seriously stupid and disappointing-to-the-extreme things are happening too many times in a row just when things were going good. WHAT is the problem? I have no idea whatsoever. But it's terrible. Today was just about the most awesome day in the past few weeks or so. Now it just went to the other end of the spectrum. Strange...

Know what, I don't care. If the timing is right I'm making the thread and you people will just have to suck it up. :mad:

There are supposed to be two spaces after a colon and period. Dammit, I hate you, HTML!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom