Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm really sick of the stupid hypocritical people in this country, especially in my state.

"Wah we want government to do everything for us, wait, what, you have to pay for it? DOWN WITH TAXES RAH!"

Our College made everyone come back today after spring break for one day of classes.
Tomorrow is Cesar Chavez holiday. Would it have been so hard to get today off also? :mad:

Curse you Bigfoot and your great taste in musicals!! :mad:

@Mowque: You call that wussy attempt a declaration of war about the dispute who should be the representative voice of CFC? Sorry mate, but I was massively dissapointed! :(
Show me how to upload audio files on 2shared too, and I will rock your brains with my melodious, pleasant-sounding voice! :smug:

i can't fool anyone with the avatar switch. :(

My body is becoming more and more resistent to alcohol, thus I have to spend more money for getting drunk at colloquial meetings at the Campus. O Sweet Mother Brittania, why is my life just so very cartoonish and cliche-laden? :(

My body is becoming more and more resistent to alcohol, thus I have to spend more money for getting drunk at colloquial meetings at the Campus. O Sweet Mother Brittania, why is my life just so very cartoonish and cliche-laden? :(
start drinking higher proof liquor:king:

I feel that my crush is now taunting me.

EVERY GOD DAMNED I GO NEAR HER NOW SHE LOOKS AT ME AND SMILES. I felt I have finally gotten over her, but now she is doing this to me. I think I am falling in love with her all over again.

Not only that, BUT MY GOD DAMNED MOM STILL THINKS HER AND HER BOYFRIEND ARE A GOOD COUPLE. I told her she was my crush, but that doesn't stop her. She doesn't seem to feel the pain I am going through.

start drinking higher proof liquor:king:
But my Pa is just giving me 80 pounds per week. You can't organize parties, buy enough Fish 'n Chips and getting enough alcohol with this ridiculous amount of money! Hell, almost the half of it is already spent for the baggage carrier at the entrance of the campus! I just can't live a normal life anymore under those bloody circumstances!

But my Pa is just giving me 80 pounds per week. You can't organize parties, buy enough Fish 'n Chips and getting enough alcohol with this ridiculous amount of money! Hell, almost the half of it is already spent for the baggage carrier at the entrance of the campus! I just can't live a normal life anymore under those bloody circumstances!

Try going to more themed parties

Not only that, BUT MY GOD DAMNED MOM STILL THINKS HER AND HER BOYFRIEND ARE A GOOD COUPLE. I told her she was my crush, but that doesn't stop her. She doesn't seem to feel the pain I am going through.

Don't cuss your mom like that. It will haunt you when she's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom