RANDOM RANTS XXVIII: Everything is Flammable

i keep feeling that i suck at being a good person. my attempts to help other people generally result in flops, and some even refuse to listen to me.

i cannot abandon my good nature, but if i keep flopping left and right, i may have to stop helping people regardless of the situation.

Like what kind of stuff happens?

well i usually make things worse than it already is. or people laugh at my attempts to help others.

I think the rest of the country practically ignores the Maritimes.

I HATE APPLE! Everything they do makes everything so #*%&$@ difficult. They are a greedy company obsessed with dominating the market, not making things easier for their users. Also, what do these itunes updates to exactly?! Every single update just seems to make it run slower than before.

well i usually make things worse than it already is. or people laugh at my attempts to help others.
Well don't abandon your good attitude. Learn from your mistakes and try things that are less likely to go wrong. Do little things, like opening doors for strangers and stuff. There are too many self-centered people in this world, don't be one of them.

I HATE APPLE! Everything they do makes everything so #*%&$@ difficult. They are a greedy company obsessed with dominating the market, not making things easier for their users. Also, what do these itunes updates to exactly?! Every single update just seems to make it run slower than before.

Which is why I boycott Apple products.

Al Jazeera on Youtube is allowing users to submit questions to David Cameron. (here)

I'm ranting because I know he won't answer any of the good ones.

Dammit, nobody downvotes Dachs so we can end the third elimination game.

And owen will win anyway despite posting only four times this month. [pissed]

Well don't abandon your good attitude. Learn from your mistakes and try things that are less likely to go wrong. Do little things, like opening doors for strangers and stuff. There are too many self-centered people in this world, don't be one of them.

Thats why you just don't do the updates..
Anyway I hate Apple too, so I wiped my Hard drive and all my music was gone (still on I-pod though), but I lost over half my songs once (the ones from Limewire) once I reconnected my Ipod, because it was in "a different library"..

i do all those anyway. and i am self centered, but still care enough to be a good person. i just lack experience.

And they also make products that conveniently fail one day after the warranty expires. It's worse than Microsoft- they just inherently suck and don't try to, while Apple actively tries to suck.

Thats why you just don't do the updates..
Anyway I hate Apple too, so I wiped my Hard drive and all my music was gone (still on I-pod though), but I lost over half my songs once (the ones from Limewire) once I reconnected my Ipod, because it was in "a different library"..

Just some advice for the future, you should have jailbroken it. You could easily have recovered all of them.

And they also make products that conveniently fail one day after the warranty expires. It's worse than Microsoft- they just inherently suck and don't try to, while Apple actively tries to suck.
Yes that is true about Apple. Although I don't entirely agree on the Microsoft part. At least they give you the freedom to do what you want with their products.

Which is why I boycott Apple products.

The only Apple product I will ever buy is the iTouch. It is really portable an all, and has been much better than it ever could have with Apple alone by jailbreaking.

i do all those anyway. and i am self centered, but still care enough to be a good person. i just lack experience.

Then just keep trying

My point is that Microsoft doesn't intentionally design things to fail, they just fail regardless.

I have officially been given nightmare fuel by the Sonic canon.

Spoiler :

Because having shiny bishonen getting their soul sucked out is EXACTLY what I need to see.

You have to compare your purchases to the amount of time you'll be using them.

That's why I tend not to buy cheap clothing abroad beyond t-shirts or accessories. I'd rather buy more expensive, but more qualitative clothing at home that'll last me a year than cheap clothes from some street vendor in Turkey that'll last me 2 months.

For example, my jeans have all cost me around $140-$150. But I intend to wear them for a long time. (Also, I have always had a hard time finding jeans I really like outside of that particular store.)

Top Bottom