RANDOM RANTS XXVIII: Everything is Flammable

Rant: facebook exists.

Rant: you haven't quit the bloody f*ing site yet.

I have too many friends to just quit, it has taken me 3 years to reach this high..can't let my work go to waste!

You can always walk out the front door to get friends…

I hate people who hate people!

I have too many friends to just quit, it has taken me 3 years to reach this high..can't let my work go to waste!

im the opposite. i have 3 friends. just three. my maximum was 15. i never understood how people maintained 300+ friends, and i always delete those who i deem as inactive or rude to me.

So all that happened before Obama was here is not US history? :p

Basically, where I'm from, US History is split into two years. In 8th grade you take US History, which is basically from Jamestown to 1900. Then in 10th grade, you continue from 1900 to today.

And to add to the Gettysburg screwup: My borderline ******ed friend got it right (we don't know yet if he's been diagnosed or is just really dumb).

More embarrassment for the girl in my Government class.

Amount of facebook friends depends highly on whether you friend request people: I let people friend request me :p.

On a side note, I try to maintain 250 friends at the moment. I think I have 248. But if I add a friend, then I just delete one of the "Friends" I never talk to.

I talk to like, 5 people on facebook. And am interested in probably only ~35 people's posts at the max.

rantttt: I didn't study at all this weekend. I'm really screwed for my test on tuesday.

You always have tomorrow.

I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! :gripe:

Charter school.

Top Bottom