RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even worse is that the other day there were drunken adults partying out there. It was the middle of the day. But they sounded like hyenas.

Well even worse is that the other day there were drunken adults partying out there. It was the middle of the day. But they sounded like hyenas.
During that vacation I referenced to, all the mothers of the families got together for a game of dominoes late at night. The cackling that continually went on during that game made it very hard to get any rest.

During that vacation I referenced to, all the mothers of the families got together for a game of dominoes late at night. The cackling that continually went on during that game made it very hard to get any rest.

Ouch :lol: You've just got to hate people sometimes.

Well for some reason, at this party (note I could clearly hear everything from my window) they were talking very loudly about their toddlers' belly-buttons and the consistency of their fecal matter.

Ouch :lol: You've just got to hate people sometimes.
Yup. Then again, they haven't make it very hard for me to hate them. But that's a story that will have to wait.

Well for some reason, at this party (note I could clearly hear everything from my window) they were talking very loudly about their toddlers' belly-buttons and the consistency of their fecal matter.
:ack: Sounds like they must have been partying a bit too hard.

and then I got fed up and went to shut my window. I shut it a little too hard and they began pointing and laughing and calling me bad names :(

and then I got fed up and went to shut my window. I shut it a little too hard and they began pointing and laughing and calling me bad names :(

They seem like very pleasant women...

Rant: I made a very stupid typo. I meant to type "public figure" but it came out as "pubic figure" :ack:

so you got people being mean to you pretty much everywhere. how do you handle it?

so you got people being mean to you pretty much everywhere. how do you handle it?

Well it helps that I won't back down and that I don't have to live like a refugee. ;)

The chick who sits next to me at work is coughing so hard she's practically choking. It's really loud and intrusive. This happens once every 3-5 minutes or so. She's not sick, she's just a cigarette smoker. Keep it up, Mrs Marlboro, that's clearly working out great for you.

The carpet in this room seriously smells. Dank carpet smell. I've tried baking soda, I've tried drying it with a hair-dryer for like an hour, and I've tried a powerful fan + dehumidifier. All only very temporarily get rid of the smell.

Hgrah.

Spoiler :
Hgrah. Gibberish or Hebrew? You decide.

My Brother has about 15 game cases in his room, all of them but one has a disc, and that one is the only one I want to play :mad: Typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom