Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
every hard drive that are being sold is good sized. less so in SSD's but they are working on making it bigger.

Still, I think some people would agree that over 50 gigabytes from a single artist might be a little overboard. Especially considering some of them are duplicates that are just barely different enough to keep. :lol:

Still, I think some people would agree that over 50 gigabytes from a single artist might be a little overboard. Especially considering some of them are duplicates that are just barely different enough to keep. :lol:

nah, its not overboard. you just like the music, that's all. i only have about 634 megabytes of music here.

I think once I decompressed a single track to PCM (that's WAV) and it was something like 200 MB.

There's a few oddities in there, including an acoustic version of a song that wasn't really meant to be played acoustic. Surprisingly, it works ... to some extent. Also there's an early version of a certain song, wouldn't be released for a few years, with an extra verse.

All of these are on my ImageShack. I'm not premium. :dunno:

Well I tried to upload a smiley it didn't work on the FAQ page it said you need to be premium.

I almost lost a testicle last night and was rushed into surgery but it seemingly fixed itself. So I am now on a monthly examination by the surgeon because if it happens once, it will apparently happen again and with both of them.

Wait... what? How did that happen? :eek:

Wait... what? How did that happen? :eek:

Torsion. Once it happens, you have 6-8 hours to get it fixed. I only decided to go to the local hospital after about 3 hours, and since they didn't have surgery equipment, I had to be taken to a city hospital, which took over an hour. So at this point I had it for over 5 hours when it seemingly went away.

But since I opted out of surgery, it'll happen again sometime.

I'm glad I don't have balls.

Some random woman drove a car onto the sidewalk near the cafeteria at my school and started doing random things. At 8 in the morning. We ended up going into lockdown for a while just because of that.
Trololol.

Also:

Link to video.

Why not get surgery then?

anyways, my walmart brand apple juice has fermented after like 1 week. Well, turned carbonated at the very least. Tastes weird.

I want to know what caused the torsion, but I don't.

Rant: I slept in until 1

Yeah. At that point I was wishing I was a woman. I would go through a period every month just to not experience that pain again.

Well I'd give up the periods if I could. I'm not gonna have any kids anyways.

I want to know what caused the torsion, but I don't.

In my case, it is because my testicles apparently formed abnormally, letting them twist more than they should.

@Kennigit: The issue was temporarily resolved. I didn't particularly feel like getting surgery at 2 in the morning especially since the way I got there was by taxi, and the taxi would've left if I actually got surgery done. Plus I have bad experiences with doctors not doing their jobs. Granted, the two that I had were absolutely great, but the way I see it, if it's not immediately necessary, I won't do it.

edit @Aimee: Do you plan on getting surgery for it when you're a little bit older?

I dunno. I heard about bad side effects from it. I think they said it correalates with cancer and cancer runs in the family so I'm worried about that.

I dunno. I heard about bad side effects from it. I think they said it correalates with cancer and cancer runs in the family so I'm worried about that.

it runs in my family as well. i think. my great grandma and my grandma had cancer.

well, if my mom gets cancer (either from smoking or elsewhere) then the theory is proven.

...and yes, i'm worried if i get cancer as well. death with no dignity is one of the worse ways to die in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom