Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith is the best of the new series thus far. Amy and Rory are rather subpar as companions though, but still better than Rose.
I can't stand Smith. Tennant was just a bit below Baker on the Hierarchy of Awsomeness. Smith is pretty meh, but I haven't seen enough of the doctors between Baker and Tennant to be very concrete.

I overslept a little bit. Until nearly 2:30 p.m. Not sure what happened there.

It is a rather unique experience to suddenly realize that your life entered a downward spiral the moment you said "yes" four years ago.

I would sacrifice anything to go back in time.

As a Brit I am surprised you didn't offer him this:

Amazon, you've had three days to start shipping. I'm tired of Shipping Soon.

Splendour In The Grass lineup has too many bands I really want to see whose only Australian show is at Splendour, and I just know I'm not going to get tickets :(.

Facebook is always doing that.

My condolences, madviking. :sad:

About 3 weeks ago, I took the comprehensive final (covering all the material I had learned in 2 years) that I need to take for my Master's program.

The way it works is, after they grade them all, they call everyone who failed, then send out a letter to everyone who passed.

In the past 3 weeks, as I wait for the phone call that determines my future, the Red Cross has called asking for my blood, and my alma mater has called asking for my money, about a DOZEN TIMES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom