Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
One false move, and everything I've worked so hard for with my friend might go down the drain.

It can't end this way, it can't it can't it can't.

Well, maybe not end, but go to a place that I don't want it to go.

In other words....

out in the open. Oh Lord.

What? No-one else knows?

What? No-one else knows?

She's talked about it with no names used to a sister and a friend, I've talked to a female friend...

the engines, Cap'n, they can nae take mooch more! we're at critical!

Do not post in a phonetical accent as if the men of the kilt were incapable of speaking English, we're not Welsh.

Do not post in a phonetical accent as if the men of the kilt were incapable of speaking English, we're not Welsh.

I was trying to make a Star Trek reference that would adequately exhibit my distress.

One false move, and everything I've worked so hard for with my friend might go down the drain.

It can't end this way, it can't it can't it can't.

Well, maybe not end, but go to a place that I don't want it to go.

In other words....

out in the open. Oh Lord.

Good luck. :salute:

A full business week and Amazon still hasn't shipped out my item.

Went to uni, out of three hours of class we only got 40 minutes, the rest was sitting around doing nothing because of absent teachers. [pissed]
I was trying to make a Star Trek reference that would adequately exhibit my distress.
Might want to omit that particular reference when talking to Scottish people. :lol:
Yooou just made an enemy for life!
Great, it's been confirmed. I'm a horrible person whether I mean to be or not...
How come?

Autumn break is one and a half measly days from being over.

And I still have four pages of maths homework and an essay to write. In my last free hours. :(

Sweden is the last civilization in Gods and Kings!!!
:mad:
Not only is the expansion officially Eurocentric, it managed to include such small civilization/culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom