Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
My product shipped, and it's estimated to be delivered a week from tomorrow. Amazon you'd best be overestimating.

My sister just lost her job. :sad:
She'll find another.
Aw, and we were such good friends.

Rant: Tak is now my enemy. For life.
Scots are cantankerous people.
Sweden is the last civilization in Gods and Kings!!!
:mad:
Not only is the expansion officially Eurocentric, it managed to include such small civilization/culture.
And Denmark was already in the game.

To be fair, though, Sweden was a pretty significant country for a great deal of the 16th and 17th century.
Yes, but Civilization has a horrible tendency to include all the European civs and then make half-arsed crappy versions of maybe the Aztecs to represent the whole of Mayincatec and Spexico when they could do a much better job.

(Con't from Rave's thread) ...my dogs are barking after walking all day :ack:.

I repeat myself. How come? *headasplode* have you been talking to women again?

I had hoped that there would be no biological explanation for what happened here. Now that hope shares the same fate as these mice.

@azza: I told you, stay away from women. They're not meant for us Internet people.

I'm being a bit sarcastic ;).

NAO SRSLY: Women are just different. s it right to be friends with a your tutored ones?

I had hoped that there would be no biological explanation for what happened here. Now that hope shares the same fate as these mice.

Explanation?

Rant: An animal across the river from my house is letting out ghoulish screams. Ugh, and just before I go to bed too......

No need to call your neighbour that!

Have you tried singing back? (just a suggestion):)
I'm about 73% certain that the animal in question was being eaten alive, so that probably wouldn't help. :)

No need to call your neighbour that!
Have you tried singing back? (just a suggestion):)
No, seriously, it was an animal, possibly two. I'm thinking it was either some bobcats or racoons shrieking about their territorial lines.

I'm about 73% certain that the animal in question was being eaten alive, so that probably wouldn't help. :)
I doubt anything was being eaten. The shrieking was going on for over an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom