Random Raves νγ: Pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago, there was a pizza place downtown that used cheddar cheese. Scarred me for life. I think they were shut down and charged with domestic terrorism.
(Interviewer holds EgonSpengler's hand compassionately while the cameraman quietly passes them both a box of Kleenex.)

Tomorrow is world pizza day!

And who says that the only thing you can put in to stuff the crust is cheese?

And who says that the only thing you can put in to stuff the crust is cheese?
Dominos is advertising cheesy bread that includes a cheese and spinach stuffing.

That's a relatively common stuffing for pasties empanadas here. Preferably with onion and/or hard-boiled egg.

1676106195890.png

Jesus Christ

My passport came in, the application got processed faster than I was expecting- I was told 6-10 weeks but it only took around 4 weeks, so that's a pleasant surprise.

My passport came in, the application got processed faster than I was expecting- I was told 6-10 weeks but it only took around 4 weeks, so that's a pleasant surprise.
You're gonna come and visit!!

Rugby Six Nations: Ireland and France are smashing each other to bits. 13-12 France after ~20 minutes.

EDIT: 197cm / 162kg Uini Atonio called for a high tackle. Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ
I've been getting these messages, of late. Yours is at least close to accurate. I've gotten them for 10 years, but also for 2 years and 5 years. And of course I've recently hit none of those milestones. I think Xenforo is buggy.

Edit: So I went to Site Feedback, and I learn from that that the names have been changed and we're all getting all the ones to which we're entitled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom