Random Raves νγ: Pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
roast duck for dinner!!!! If only it were roast duck on pizza!
Spinning newspaper headline: The Republic of Italy issues a formal protest against online forum for its international crimes against cooking.

Hey, at least duck doesn't make savoury pizza sweet. And you could say Beijing-style duck are like little pizzas, hoisin sauce as base and duck as the topping..

(actually they are more like tacos but that's not the point)

Hey, at least duck doesn't make savoury pizza sweet. And you could say Beijing-style duck are like little pizzas, hoisin sauce as base and duck as the topping..

(actually they are more like tacos but that's not the point)
Taco pizza? Are you trying to get the Italians to actually declare war?

Hey now, the New Yorkers fold their pizzas too. They might know a thing or two about Italians (they don't, but they keep saying they do).

I'd like to see the Italians try, anyway!

*slowly snaps spaghetti in half*
Oh dear.
Hey now, the New Yorkers fold their pizzas too. They might know a thing or two about Italians (they don't, but they keep saying they do).

I'd like to see the Italians try, anyway!
The last time they did, the US ended up giving them a lot of money.

Oh dear.

The last time they did, the US ended up giving them a lot of money.
you're telling me I can get paid to promote roast duck pizza?

Casey's Pizza used to have a taco option. Might still, haven't checked. It was interesting.

you're telling me I can get paid to promote roast duck pizza?
No! I'm telling you that the last time the Italians went to war in thename of Italian cultural supremacy, the US ended up giving them a lot of money.

In 2016 in started feminization hormones, used them for 4 years. They did not bring the changes I expected. In 2020 I got married. Soon after I decided to stop hormones and give a try to living as a husband and male. It worked out decently, although I still am a very feminine man.

This week I went to appointment to start masculinization hormones. Enough of this genderless body life. The doctor was surprised, but for me - I have to face all the perils I had to deal with before 2016.
Some I can understand better. I'm 35 now, I was 28 back then.

Still most of my acquaintances are female women aged 25 - 45. I have like two male friends and they live abroad.

I don't have many roots, but love for Civ 3 got me through high school. So I'm back here.

Last edited:
That's a wild ride. You're pioneering your own way.

I don't have many roots, but love for Civ 3 got me through high school. So I'm back here.
If you still love Civ3, you should check out the amazing patch-work (for the GoG/Steam release) done by @Flintlock over the past couple of years.

Not only has he fixed multiple bugs, he's provided a whole bunch of new modding options which are now being eagerly exploited by CFC's resident modding gods.

In 2016 in started feminization hormones, used them for 4 years. They did not bring the changes I expected. In 2020 I got married. Soon after I decided to stop hormones and give a try to living as a husband and male. It worked out decently, although I still am a very feminine man.

This week I went to appointment to start masculinization hormones. Enough of this genderless body life. The doctor was surprised, but for me - I have to face all the perils I had to deal with before 2016.
Some I can understand better. I'm 35 now, I was 28 back then.

Still most of my acquaintances are female women aged 25 - 45. I have like two male friends and they live abroad.

I was wondering where you'd been. I'm glad that you're charting your own path and that your life seems to be going well.

Sweet Chilli chicken sourcream pizza

20230307_175740.jpg

Sweet Chilli chicken sourcream pizza

View attachment 656834

As they say on the Cheezburger site:

WANT !

Dang, that looks delicious!

Of all the combinations of words that exist this is definitely one of them

:confused:

Sour cream on pizza is amazing!

Yep. :yup:

There's a place in town that has Chicken Taco pizza. The toppings include chicken, taco sauce, lettuce, sour cream, and cheddar cheese (I prefer mozzarella, though; I find cheddar too strong; it drowns out the other toppings).

Never thought sour cream on pizza was odd.

Had a great chicken tomato one few years back.

That pizza was last week's dine out.
This week.
20230314_180515.jpg

Chicken shish on charcoal grill. Had better but it was nice about $13 usd.

20230314_180512.jpg

And the garlic bread. It was amaze balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom