Random Raves νγ: Pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had two pizzas where a white sauce is superior to red sauce: Chicken Alfredo and Bacon pizza.
Just for the record, these two are two separate pizzas, right?
Ajidicæ said:
Strangest pizza I ever had was when I was jet lagged in Lithuania and ordered an 'American pizza', which was a normal cheese pizza with french fries FREEDOM FRIES on top.
Good way to get your carbs, man! I mean, you are on record on this forums as liking English cooking.

Just for the record, these two are two separate pizzas, right?
Yes, two different pizzas.
Good way to get your carbs, man! I mean, you are on record on this forums as liking English cooking.
Hey, the only English food I like are the ones they stole from somewhere else!
(Scotch Eggs - Scotland)
(Fish and Chips - Jews)
(Chicken Tikka - India)
Otherwise "English" food looks like German bombers are still flying overhead!

Mmmm. Yorkshire pudding.
Most pizza places around here that I've visited had cream base as an option, so I thought it's not uncommon.

So I guess, question for all CFC pizza enthusiasts: is it uncommon outside my little country?
Had one in California Denver(sorry, Sacramento) with broccoli on it. Could have gotten paid to fumigate a house. Never again.

Yes, two different pizzas.
I was asking because I've occasionally resorted to a combination of the two.
Ajidica said:
Hey, the only English food I like are the ones they stole from somewhere else!
(Scotch Eggs - Scotland)
(Fish and Chips - Jews)
(Chicken Tikka - India)
Otherwise "English" food looks like German bombers are still flying overhead!
Eeexcuse me, you've also mentioned Sunday roasts.

Real tomatoes they put on after the baking?
I believe high heat wouldn't do them any good.
Fresh tomatoes on pizza is good.

On the way back from bailing my computer out of the shop, we saw a young moose trotting along the boulevard beside the street. There was some worry on the bus driver's part that it would veer onto the street - very dangerous for both drivers and the moose.

Fortunately it turned back into the wooded area it came out of. We were wondering where its mother was - didn't see her.

I can't remember the last time I saw a moose in person. They like yards that back onto wooded areas and have fruit trees.

This young moose was a beautiful sight. :love:

It rained earlier today, and now there's one of the most amazing double rainbows I've ever seen, visible through my window here. Each color is sharply delineated, and it's just beautiful!

The Dutch tax office is gonna return a huge chunk of money to me, due to only working a half year in NL.
Let's see if France does the same :lol:.
A tax office that doesn't understand the first rule of acquisition (Once you have their money, never give it back!)? INCONCIEVABLE!

A tax office that doesn't understand the first rule of acquisition (Once you have their money, never give it back!)? INCONCIEVABLE!
OMG thanks so much for linking to the clip!:clap: As soon as I read this I immediately thought of the delightful sing-songy way that Rom recites the rule to Quark and I was going to go look for the clip... but YOU ALREADY DID IT :yeah:

Part of what was so cool about it to me about that scene, was that the way Rom recited the rule, reminded me of the way kids sing a nursery rhyme/song. It's the kind of thing that Ferengi children would have been learning since childhood... and that comes across clearly in the way Rom recites it... almost like he is being challenged to sing the "ABC" song or "London Bridge" or something similar... "Duh, of course I know that, we all have known that by heart since we were toddlers"

Small details... such a great show :D

Last edited:
It's aged better than any of the others. Except maybe OT. :lol:

Eeexcuse me, you've also mentioned Sunday roasts.
This stands uncontested after over a week, so we motion for the court to agree to certify its implicit stipulation.

Splurging on an Italian sub for lunch. :yumyum:

1686243196142.png

eat horsehocky Pat Robinson

I was just reading about that on the NYT's front page.

Most pizza places around here that I've visited had cream base as an option, so I thought it's not uncommon.

So I guess, question for all CFC pizza enthusiasts: is it uncommon outside my little country?
Cream?? What cream?

I've had pizza with bbq sauce base instead of tomato sauce. Goes perfectly with shoarma or spare ribs meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom