Random Raves 00110000: "Sunshine, sunshine is fine..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Satan hat?

Sort of a crossover because I'm pretty stoked about it and people may not open that other thread -

All federal employees in the US are going to get 4 weeks of paid parental leave as part of a deal that is going to see the establishment of a Space Force under the Department of the Air Force. House Democrats demanded this benefit in return for a Space Force authorization and the White House agreed.

Under a deal first reported Dec. 6 by the Wall Street Journal, the White House agreed to grant 12 weeks of paid parental leave to all federal workers in exchange for the Space Force authorization, which has been a high priority for the Trump administration.
https://spacenews.com/air-force-leaders-enthused-as-space-force-legislation-heads-to-house-floor/

Think of all the ways Trump can look clownish crowing about how he created the space force.

I know someone who's getting rather tipsy-wipsy because that special and totally legal "medicine" she took a few hours ago is realllllly kicking in now .. !!
Getting lit on that children's tylenol

Rave: I made a Microsoft Access form that doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out. :smug:

I know someone who's getting rather tipsy-wipsy because that special and totally legal "medicine" she took a few hours ago is realllllly kicking in now .. !!
im only liking your post if you admit it’s weed

If it isn't legal in your jurisdiction, you shouldn't even mention it.

I can mention it, i'm Canadian. I can even order it from a government-run website [pimp]

If it isn't legal in your jurisdiction, you shouldn't even mention it.
These aren't the dark days of DARE though, basically nobody cares unless you toke right in front of cops or have it in your car.

20 more days till it's legal here.

These aren't the dark days of DARE though, basically nobody cares unless you toke right in front of cops or have it in your car.

I'm guessing forum administrators care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom