Random Raves #39: Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading my old CFC posts is bad enough..

I was 12 when I first started posting here. My older posts are... I'd rather not talk about them.

Maybe they could be quietly archived, removed from search indexes, and incinerated quietly.

That only goes for Perfection, who used to search the forums for his own name and answer at random, or so goes the story.
I still do that

Walking is nice. I also took photographs of nature, my town, and of course, my ugly mug.

You should show us some of the shots. :)

Well, we all have to look in the mirror occasionally. :p

I thought that we had already established that I am devilishly handsome.

I think that by definition my avatar is devilishly handsome. You, sir, are merely good looking [citation needed].

Citation? Pfft. Here you go.

Egads! There's a pussy in your sporran!

In other news, I've just noticed that I've passed 20,000 posts. I really need to get out more. :p

Yes, 20k posts isn't that much. Get out some more.

Please, people, who's the one with three stalkers? That's how handsome I am. :cooool:

I am not interested in your stalk.

20,000 posts? Pretty weak dude.

Hey man, hook a homie up why dontcha

Maybe they could be quietly archived, removed from search indexes, and incinerated quietly.

But then I'd lose all my postcount

Even if you add Joan's to it it's still smaller than mine, so why worry?

I went to my friend's favourite pizza place this weekend and turns out it's certified by people in Italy to sell a specific type of pizza. Napoli maybe? I can't remember, but the pizza was delicious. I even paid for the whole meal. My mind was blown.

We also got these curious skewers of beef.. and bread. Alternating-like. And I was like.. what the hell beef and bread on a stick, how good can this be? But it was GREAT. Honestly very brilliant the way it was executed. We couldn't figure out how it was cooked exactly, but had some ideas. Anyway, we also had delicious fried rice balls stuffed with cheese.

Very good food. Perfectly seasoned and cooked everything. If this is how food is in southern Italy then I need to go there.

Just raving about a realllly good meal. Those are always memorable for me, and they don't happen incredibly frequently, maybe a couple times a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom