Random Raves 49: Cats Can Have Little a Salami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my feelings on that matter are fairly clear. I haven't even got the slightest clue how many posts I have (although I will no doubt now not be able to stop myself from noticing).

I just had a bath and ended up with a lump of bubbles (or whatever the correct term for this is) on my chest that was exactly in the shape of a rat, complete with tail wrapped around the body, pointy nose and two ears. Okay, I might have sculpted the ears myself, but the rest was an entirely natural formation. I would have taken a picture, but:

a) I didn't want to drop my phone in the bath, and
b) I doubt "bathing beauties"-type pictures are acceptable here, even with strategically placed suds.

I can't imagine that there would have been anything salacious about your partially concealed chest, unless of course you're female, contrary to my long-held expectation.

Well an aerial shot of the rat wouldn't have been very good, therefore it would have had to have been a different angle :)

Ahh. I see. :p

Darn internet, sexualizing everything. Can't even take a picture of a man's bubble rat and pecker without somebody having a problem with it anymore...

Waiting in line for lunch, a guy in front of me had a little girl on his arm, maybe 2 or 3 years old. Evidently, she'd just seen or heard the funniest thing she'd ever seen or heard in her whole life. She was laughing so hard I wouldn't be surprised if she actually peed her pants. I don't know if I've ever laughed that hard. Everybody around her was starting to laugh, too. She might've been laughing at everybody else laughing, like some kind of paralyzing feeback loop.

Darn internet, sexualizing everything. Can't even take a picture of a man's bubble rat and pecker without somebody having a problem with it anymore...

Here's a picture of my pecker ... :mischief:

Spoiler :
Johnny left me a few cards as he was leaving Poland :) I really do have that card :lol:

Moderator Action: Ok. No more pecker jokes, please.

Pecker just means the John Waters movie to me

img_0802_7.jpeg

Just got a job and moved to a new apartment. There's a fantastic view here (it's in the southern Jordan Valley and it looks like I'm sandwiched between two Himalaya-sized mountain ranges, even though they're actually at sea level).

Last edited:
I am running an experiment with microwave cooking due to executive dysfunction, not wanting to get cookware just to have it ruined by the revolving door of feral roommates, and the appeal of "no-butter/no-oil" cooking.

A restaurant near me "fries" its eggs in a water... cup... skillet... thing, and I find these eggs don't make me sick. They can be a little watery, though. When I fry my own eggs, I get sick. What's different? Well, I fry mine in a pan with butter or oil. So I decided I'd try preparing eggs in the microwave instead which doesn't need oil or butter at all, or water, and I haven't gotten sick from it yet.

I also did bacon, and the reduced grease from that has been great too. It also gets a consistent crisp and almost no shrinkage.

I've been making wraps with two strips of bacon, an egg, and some shredded cheese. The cheese melts really well into the egg. Now that I know this works, I'll probably buy larger tortillas and get some tomatoes. I may also figure out if I can do something similar with hash browns.

Executive dysfunction? Isn't that a form of ADHD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom