Random Raves : Let us eat cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it, Takhisis :king:
I'll quote Han Solo.
Hey, it's me!
As a 22 year old student with a job on the side, the government thinks I'm in need of money. So it gives it to me. Wouldn't half cover any proper living expenses in this city, but as I don't really have any, it's all profit.
① Awesome!
② You have received undue wealth. I shall report you to the authorities.
③ *attempt to rob Camikaze* {attack option Y/N}
④ How the hell did you manage to qualify? ←

Oh, {four-letter-word} off, man! Stop posting that spammy song.

Rave: Nicholas Gurewitch!

So you are back in Oz? How was the German experience?

Not that different from the Australian experience, to be honest. Turns out things and people are pretty similar in places of fairly equal wealth.

① Awesome!
② You have received undue wealth. I shall report you to the authorities.
③ *attempt to rob Camikaze* {attack option Y/N}
④ How the hell did you manage to qualify? ←

Step 1 - be Australian (both a citizen & resident)
Step 2 - be 22-24
Step 3 - be a full time student
Step 4 - have an income of less than $470 a fortnight
Step 5 - don't have too many assets
Step 6 - ???
Step 7 - profit to the tune of about $280 a fortnight, plus a $1000 bonus at the start of semester

It's a sweet night for watching the stars outside. Pity I have no telescope or even a binnacle.

Step 1 - be Australian (both a citizen & resident)
Step 2 - be 22-24
Step 3 - be a full time student
Step 4 - have an income of less than $470 a fortnight
Step 5 - don't have too many assets
Step 6 - ???
Step 7 - profit to the tune of about $280 a fortnight, plus a $1000 bonus at the start of semester
>>Well, given that I already have accomplished steps 2-5… let's become Australian!

Can't complain about a $5000 entrance award.

My kind of crush who has a boyfriend invited me and her equally hot ladyfriend for a study sessions/book club/movie night. I really don't know why since we haven't really been in touch for god knows how long, but since she and her friend are kind of smart, hot and semi-depressed I'm hoping it will turn out in a kind of a lesbian scene where I can just watch and study once that gets boring.

Yeah this no-sig, no-avatar thing is great. I'd love it if I could make it even plainer and cleaner.

I feel that, but it you'll adjust real fast. :borg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom