Random Raves LII: Years May Come, Years May Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made lots of them. Ships, airplanes, tanks,

It looks as if you've only painted the sides of the ship up to the gunwales, but the structures on deck in the ship in the picture seem also to be painted with a camouflage pattern.
Haha, yeah, it is still a work in progress. I was just really impressed with how well the camo turned out given the poor appearance of my initial paint job.

Does it change much in appearance once it dries?

This morning I slept until 11:30 am. I cannot remember when I ever slept that late. I cannot remember the last time I slept 14 hours.

My husband slept downstairs last night after telling me to go to bed. I guess after I fell asleep he took the baby monitor, turned on my sound machine, and closed the door. He took care of Mia for me when she woke up.

When I stumbled downstairs, I found he'd made me breakfast: scrambled eggs, toast, and a hashbrown. Sure, his cooking isn't the best, but it touched my heart.

I am so lucky.

Lucky you!

:yumyum: scrambled eggs!

Also, it's nice to see you doing well, Mary. :wavey:

This morning I slept until 11:30 am. I cannot remember when I ever slept that late. I cannot remember the last time I slept 14 hours.

My husband slept downstairs last night after telling me to go to bed. I guess after I fell asleep he took the baby monitor, turned on my sound machine, and closed the door. He took care of Mia for me when she woke up.

When I stumbled downstairs, I found he'd made me breakfast: scrambled eggs, toast, and a hashbrown. Sure, his cooking isn't the best, but it touched my heart.

I am so lucky.
Happy to hear from you!

Thank you @JohannaK! :hug:

Rave: Crio Bru! I got this a little over a week ago, and it's had a dramatic improvement on my mood, and has like totally cleared up my depression. Good timing too, because I go back to work in 4 weeks! I feel ready ... strangely enough I've been missing work, lol! But I can't believe how much better I feel drinking this every morning instead of tea or decaf coffee. This stuff is basically like unsweetened dark chocolate tea, and is 99% caffeine-free and has so many health benefits :)

My city and state will be lifting their COVID-19 restrictions on businesses next Saturday (just in time for A Quiet Place, Part II). The governor will be ending the state's official state of emergency on June 15th.

Thank you @JohannaK! :hug:

Rave: Crio Bru! I got this a little over a week ago, and it's had a dramatic improvement on my mood, and has like totally cleared up my depression. Good timing too, because I go back to work in 4 weeks! I feel ready ... strangely enough I've been missing work, lol! But I can't believe how much better I feel drinking this every morning instead of tea or decaf coffee. This stuff is basically like unsweetened dark chocolate tea, and is 99% caffeine-free and has so many health benefits :)
Chocolate tea? Now that's something that might draw me to trying tea again. :yumyum:

It's good to see you doing well. :)

Woot!

For my part, I somehow stumbled into a girlfriend and we just made it past three months. :love:

For my part, I somehow stumbled into a girlfriend and we just made it past three months. :love:
If I might quote a certain Sith Lord in hiding, "a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one." :)

Gotten my second poke about two weeks ago, I no longer have to wear Le mask (and about time too since the weather is getting hotter).

I would like to haz a cheeseburger too sometimes ?

I would like to haz a cheeseburger too sometimes ?
Sorry, no cheezburgers handy. How about a cute penguin (which you may not eat)?

adelie-paparazzi-poster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom