Random Raves LII: Years May Come, Years May Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is now fully upgraded: new 1 TB SSD; win 10 pro; i7 7700 processor.

Partly because I couldn't use them last year, I have 30 paid vacation days, and 38 paid sick days available this year. Should I find a way to use them all.
Time to make up for all that lost postcount, it seems. ;)

*stares at screen* Dammit, Trump isn't president anymore.

*stares at screen* Dammit, Trump isn't president anymore.
I wonder how the media is going to get their daily dose of TDS when he's no longer in office.

I wonder how the media is going to get their daily dose of TDS when he's no longer in office.
They will adapt. I think all the electronic media providers recognize that viewership is likely to decline.

I'm waiting for Trump to be evicted from Margo Lago. Years ago, in order to permit it to be registered as a resort, he signed two [2] contracts which provide no one can live there for more than a week. :deal:

I'm waiting for Trump to be evicted from Margo Lago. Years ago, in order to permit it to be registered as a resort, he signed two [2] contracts which provide no one can live there for more than a week. :deal:
Yes, it's either move out or his fancy club losses its business status and the place becomes a private home.

Yes, it's either move out or his fancy club losses its business status and the place becomes a private home.
I read an article that stated Melania was doing some house-hunting in Florida, so it looks like they don't intend to use Mar-a-Lago as an actual residence.

I had a grapefruit this morning for breakfast. Delicious. Both my wife and daughter tried the other half, but it was too tart for both of them. So they put some sugar on it, still apparently too tart. I ate it too - didn't need the sugar at all!
:ack:

Grapefruit is one of the foods I absolutely cannot have.

I've rediscovered my long-lost passion. Science and History after three years of being in the dark ages.

I found out yesterday that LibraryThing has mini-forums (aka "groups") for all kinds of book/writing-related topics and issues.

I hope it's in C cause if I glance at it. I say it's Too Damn Cold!

I hope it's in C cause if I glance at it. I say it's Too Damn Cold!

59 Farenheit, cool.
Farenheit = (Centigrade x 1.8) + 32
Useful to know when you live in a country where people insist on using Metric and Imperial

edit: @tjs282 nothing to see here, just move along :blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom