Random Raves Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copycat thread in 3...2...1...

I'm glad I finally get to do some real teaching now. I do hope I don't overwhelm them in my excitement ;)

I rave about watching Stephen Seagal clips on Youtube! OMFG! He kicks ass!

jafink said:
I went to a movie with a cute girl today! I put my arm around her, but I was too "respectful" (aka scared) to do anything else.
Lol... Actually despite my nea total lack of experiance I do have a solution to this problem being quite respectful (scared) myself.
Move to the side of your seat nearest her. And turn your head so you can just look into her eyes. If she's not too caught up in the movie she'll glance at you. Then you look into her eyes and lean toward her a tiny bit, if she leas toward you then you kiss her. If she turns back to the movie you either try again or give up.

I rave about watching Stephen Seagal clips on Youtube! OMFG! He kicks ass!

Lol... Actually despite my nea total lack of experiance I do have a solution to this problem being quite respectful (scared) myself.
Move to the side of your seat nearest her. And turn your head so you can just look into her eyes. If she's not too caught up in the movie she'll glance at you. Then you look into her eyes and lean toward her a tiny bit, if she leas toward you then you kiss her. If she turns back to the movie you either try again or give up.

Yeah. That is a pretty safe strategy. Only problem is A) It was not a very good movie to kiss her in (it was The Bucket List). I think the best time to kiss a girl in a movie is when there is a kissing scene in the movie. B) I really like this girl as a friend, so if she rejected me, I wouldn't want to make things akward in our friendship.

Plan: get drunk with her and try. then if she rejects me I can say it was just because I was drunk and then we can still be really good friends!

Rave: I worked really hard today, and have a great sense of accomplishment!

It was so
hilarious, so I'm taking the Advanced Bio exam
right. She passes out the exams and they all have
different letters at the top of it. This one guy
is like, "what does that stand for our
grade?( his paper had a 'G' on it..moron..)

So
anyways this guy is trying to cheat off of me. But
he didn't know what I knew, I knew that the tests
were all ordered differently to stop cheating. But
I was in a good mood and wanted to have a good
laugh. So I shut up and let him copy my exam while
I just keep working to myself.

So at the end of
the period the teacher calls and says "
So...why did you cheat?" He's like "What
do you mean...I didn't cheat!" "yes you
did, you have the answers for test format D, yours
is G...the only way you'd have that set of answers
is if you cheated..but it doesn't matter anyway,
because whether you cheated or not you have a zero
and have to take the class again.." I almost
died of laughter...

I opened 2 b-day threads today =D!!!

It's time for the writer's strike to end. Boo hoo for the writers, but how about everybody else in Hollywood that has been screwed out of a job by them? Plus, I haven't seen a new Office in months, and quite frankly, I'm a little tired of putting up with new reality shows.

Copycat thread in 3...2...1...

The other Thread that was a sequel to Random Raves! has been locked. Thus, this Thread isn't a copycat, it's a rebuilding of the series.:rolleyes:

It was so
hilarious, so I'm taking the Advanced Bio exam
right. She passes out the exams and they all have
different letters at the top of it. This one guy
is like, "what does that stand for our
grade?( his paper had a 'G' on it..moron..)

So
anyways this guy is trying to cheat off of me. But
he didn't know what I knew, I knew that the tests
were all ordered differently to stop cheating. But
I was in a good mood and wanted to have a good
laugh. So I shut up and let him copy my exam while
I just keep working to myself.

So at the end of
the period the teacher calls and says "
So...why did you cheat?" He's like "What
do you mean...I didn't cheat!" "yes you
did, you have the answers for test format D, yours
is G...the only way you'd have that set of answers
is if you cheated..but it doesn't matter anyway,
because whether you cheated or not you have a zero
and have to take the class again.." I almost
died of laughter...

:goodjob: Kudos to the teacher! Sadly, said teacher will probably be disciplined for impeding the growth of the student's self esteem. Still, kudos!

My rave: Girl Scout cookies!!! Got the ones tonight that I ordered in November. Boom-shaka-laka, I'm in peanut butter heaven. :D

I went to a Japanese restaurant (an actual one, not an Americanized Japanese one) and the food was great!

The women were also very nice :groucho: :D

The women were also very nice :groucho: :D

They just want a tip. Did I pop your little baloon of happiness? I'm not sorry.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom