Random Raves V: Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
And genealogy back to your great-great-great-great-grandparents, GPA, number of hairs on your eyebrows, and 1 million places of pi.

What college, where at, and what for?
Why, so you can JUDGE ME??? :p It's a state school, they took me as a communications major. Not my first choice but it's the first decision I've gotten back so I'm pretty happy they took me.
Tell us your name, address, phone number, credit card info and social security number too.
And genealogy back to your great-great-great-great-grandparents, GPA, number of hairs on your eyebrows, and 1 million places of pi.
Thank you. :hatsoff:

A girl (whom I have absolutely no romantic interest in and vice versa) today told me that I am a very trust-worthy, lovely person, and she feels she could tell me anything. It is comforting to know that I am actually liked by some people. :)

Congratulations! :beer:
Thanks! :D
I have also just recieved information from my college (or sixth form) that I have an informal interview this Wednesday. They obviously sound interested in me! :D
Don't forget to zip up your pants.
It is comforting to know that I am actually liked by some people. :)
I guess that makes me some kind of garbage man or something. :(

I was accepted to college! :dance:

Congratulations. I just got a letter recently as well and god damnit, it feels great. Even if it's not your first (or second or third or fourth) choice, it's this feeling that you're going somewhere next year.

The woman started learning German today!

You have snow? The temperature has barely budged above freezing point here and we haven't had a drop of precipitation. Maybe that's the reason. :confused: I want snow!

I won another game of Risk: 2210. I'm still undefeated.

Spoiler :
You've got to take your victories where you can find them :sad:

My voice was having some problems yesterday, but it got better pretty fast, so I could play Team Fortress 2 last night. :D
Congratulations. I just got a letter recently as well and god damnit, it feels great. Even if it's not your first (or second or third or fourth) choice, it's this feeling that you're going somewhere next year.
O HAI.
Um...what woman?
The woman meaning "Godwynn's significant other".
I won another game of Risk: 2210. I'm still undefeated.
You are my hero for owning that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom