Random Raves VII: I liek ma gun, liek ma gun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed it to your dog
Spoiler :
(or cat)
:goodjob:

Today is pretty much the last official day of school, tomorrow being senior skip day and Thursday being senior seminar day.

School ends tomorrow :D

Us seniors, now having nothing else left to do at school, executed our senior prank this afternoon. Known as Order 66, we basically stormed the library wielding lightsabers and engaged in an epic battle in the middle of the library. It was one of the most stupendous things I'd ever been witness to. Since I didn't own a lightsaber I just filmed it. In the weeks coming up to today, I thought people wouldn't actually go through with it and it would just be a huge flop, and man was I wrong. So much fun, the administration thought it was funny, and since we didn't really cause that much trouble or break anything, nobody's getting in trouble or anything. Best last day of high school I'll ever have.

Also tomorrow is senior skip day. Some people are going to the beach, but me and some others are going to the Bronx Zoo cause it's free on wednesdays! :D

Us seniors, now having nothing else left to do at school, executed our senior prank this afternoon. Known as Order 66, we basically stormed the library wielding lightsabers and engaged in an epic battle in the middle of the library. It was one of the most stupendous things I'd ever been witness to. Since I didn't own a lightsaber I just filmed it

That was friggin' hilarious. That library of yours sure got some hammerings. Makes me wish we did something like that on our last day... School days really are the best days of our life, eh? :lol:

My own rave: I only have 3 exams left, and after Thursday I will be free of education until September! :D

My school would have canceled graduation(meaning not graduating anyone, at all, no diplomas, redo high school) if anyone in my school did that.

That was friggin' hilarious. That library of yours sure got some hammerings. Makes me wish we did something like that on our last day... School days really are the best days of our life, eh? :lol:
Almost all the senior pranks here involve the library. Back in the 70s some people took apart a Volkswagen Beetle and reassembled it in the library. :lol:
My school would have canceled graduation(meaning not graduating anyone, at all, no diplomas, redo high school) if anyone in my school did that.
Fortunately they were really cool about it. Even our principal thought it was fun. Plus nothing got broken.
You should have filmed the nerd's reactions, you know, the people who live in the library. :p
Any nerds around were surely participants, caught up in the star wars spirit of it.

My school was psychotic is all, Catholic school, so there's the problem. I remember at graduation practice they were bragging about all the diplomas and transcripts they had sitting around from students they banned from graduating and basically ruined or at least wasted a bunch of their time just for whatever little slight they may have done, like the year before mine where some kids wanted to have a supersoaker fight, got caught before starting, and were still all kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom