Random Raves VII: I liek ma gun, liek ma gun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is a bit early...still 39 posts to go. :nono:

I have found a new appreciation for all things King Arthur. I also feel creative for the first time in a while, which will hopefully allow me to write something decent.

rave: this thread with its stupid title will soon be closed.

rave: everyone's posting spam to make it end qicker

rave: let's post more!

Just be careful, guys, or the mods will come in... :shifty:

I have a genuine rave, my Blues Brothers poster came in the mail today.

I also now have a nice cardboard tube to goof around with.

Cardboard tubes are awesome.

@Bigfoot: You liar, you know you just want to get this thread one closer to 1000 like the rest of us. :p

Hearts of Iron II Complete is only $12! :D

Halo 3 ODST is coming out this september, and Assassin's creed 2 in thisAugust. Feel free to lynch/burn/assassinate me if I am wrong

Coffee went great. I made her make the first move. (not really necessary but I love the challenge) It's all about pushing the right buttons at the right time.

22 days of work left

Free stuff that isn't virus-infected = the bomb.

I've felt really good the past few days for some reason. Don't know why, I've been having really horrible insomnia and not getting to sleep until like 4am every night.

I'm goin' to Mowque's for a visit this weekend. I love it when work scheduling allows for that.

Today my James Brown poster came. It's humongous, but also really, really cool. I can't put it up now because it's too big but when I have a blank canvas of wall space at college it'll go right up.

Only one more page left of this thread and it's crappy title! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom