Random Raves VIII: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now possess pairs of new jeans and repaired pairs of old jeans that still fit! :D
I got to make ice-cream with liquid nitrogen in Physics today. And it was perhaps the best ice-cream I've ever had.
Don't you work in an ice cream shop?

Damn, I gotta get in on this.

The great six-hour math exam was today and I think I did well.

Got a book for French today so I can finally get on to learning :D

And I destroyed the Maths test today (A-Level Maths is too easy; sadly no Further Maths is offered here :()

Physics professor draws a vector for a force (F), acting on object A, and it was the force of gravity (G). Hilarity ensues.

My little brother got selected for US Army Special Forces! He got injured and had to wait a year to get to selection, but persistance pays off. I am extremly proud of him and happy for him. Don't ever quit kids.

You know what's fun to do with a fetal pig? Pop its gallbladder open all over somebody's clothes. Ideally not your own.

Aaaahhh, ninth grade.

I've done that, it's really fun and interesting, but dear gods, the smell. Whatever they used to preserve the pigs must be a cocktail of the world's most horrifying smells, shaken and stirred by Satan.

Its Formaldahyde, lol.

Is he gone? That'd be a good rave.

I've done that, it's really fun and interesting, but dear gods, the smell. Whatever they used to preserve the pigs must be a cocktail of the world's most horrifying smells, shaken and stirred by Satan.
Oof. Yeah. And we're going to be re-using the same specimen for the lab exam in a few weeks..
You know what's fun to do with a fetal pig? Pop its gallbladder open all over somebody's clothes. Ideally not your own.

Aaaahhh, ninth grade.

We were advised not to mutilate them. :sad::p

Spoiler :
(Gall bladder ain't so bad, why not the urinary bladder or stomach?) :nya:

GG.

That's especially visible in sentence and phrase structure. Romanian has a very different sentence structure to English, and German is entirely different (although one can still see traces of the old Germanic word positioning in English, it evolved so much that it's its own category now).

Which evolved to its own category? English right? I'd like to learn German or Norwegian or something, but first I want to try to fluentize myself in Italian, so I'm gonna try reading and watching stuff in Italian in hopes I'll pick stuff up, and whenever the economy gets good my dad wants to take us to Italy, we've been saying so for years but crap always happens.

Physics professor draws a vector for a force (F), acting on object A, and it was the force of gravity (G). Hilarity ensues.

I don't get it...

F...A...G...:shake: What word do you get when you put those letters together?

You get GAF! You know, what eventually happens to every politician :D

Aaaahhh, ninth grade.

Heh, I did mine last semester as part of my Bio class. The pigs had to be reused as part of the practical exam, and I don't think the prof would have liked if it if that happened.

Kerozine said:
Oof. Yeah. And we're going to be re-using the same specimen for the lab exam in a few weeks..

Yup, it's still pretty interesting and fun to cut 'em up and look at all the insides. But they've got the BO of a hobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom