1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Random Raves XII: I grabbed two beers and bailed.

Discussion in 'Picture Threads Archive' started by Bill3000, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill3000

    Bill3000 OOOH NOOOOOOO! Supporter

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2005
    Messages:
    18,464
    Location:
    Quinquagesimusermia
  2. Cull

    Cull Big Daddy

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Messages:
    2,838
    The thread title made me laugh. That's rare, and awesome.
     
  3. really

    really Deity

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2005
    Messages:
    2,916
    Location:
    Éire
    What happened to 12 - 21?
     
  4. GenMarshall

    GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2002
    Messages:
    42,806
    Location:
    Versailles City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Bill ate them! :run:
     
  5. Rhymes

    Rhymes Drive 4 25 is back

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2004
    Messages:
    4,076
    Location:
    Montreal, quebec Nuts: 2
    Jean Pascal is gonna beat the sh*t out of Chad Dawson :)
     
  6. SS-18 ICBM

    SS-18 ICBM Oscillator

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2006
    Messages:
    15,224
    Location:
    Here and there
    Awesome title is awesome.
     
  7. madviking

    madviking north american scum

    Joined:
    May 22, 2005
    Messages:
    11,337
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    flavortown
    madviking is awesome.

    //subscribed
     
  8. choxorn

    choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2006
    Messages:
    17,993
    Location:
    Honolulu
    Rave: Bill's thread title is awesome as always. :clap:
     
  9. Bobbtjoe

    Bobbtjoe Emperor

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1,670
    Location:
    Pepperland, California
  10. cardgame

    cardgame Sensual Kitten

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2009
    Messages:
    12,869
    Location:
    Misery
    These :D
     
  11. jeps

    jeps Arcadefire

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2006
    Messages:
    5,762
    Location:
    The Suburbs
    I wish.
     
  12. choxorn

    choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2006
    Messages:
    17,993
    Location:
    Honolulu
    That is completely wrong. No matter what you do in life, you can never be as awesome as Bill3000.
     
  13. west india man

    west india man Immortal

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2008
    Messages:
    9,119
    Location:
    Brazil
  14. Kan' Sharuminar

    Kan' Sharuminar Fluffy

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2002
    Messages:
    10,243
    Location:
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Thread title made me smile :goodjob:
     
  15. Yared

    Yared That Guy

    Joined:
    May 21, 2009
    Messages:
    4,516
    Location:
    Hufvudstaden
    Finally a decent title.
     
  16. Bobbtjoe

    Bobbtjoe Emperor

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1,670
    Location:
    Pepperland, California
  17. west india man

    west india man Immortal

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2008
    Messages:
    9,119
    Location:
    Brazil
  18. aimeeandbeatles

    aimeeandbeatles watermelon

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2007
    Messages:
    16,149
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    I began my new place on July 31. Now it has over a thousand posts and 40% are mine, the other 60% are other members. This makes me proud.
     
  19. Mango Elephant

    Mango Elephant Deity

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,142
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Boise, ID
    So exited! :love:
     
  20. Zack

    Zack 99% hot gas

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2009
    Messages:
    16,577
    Location:
    insert joke
    Finally a decent title and the thread finally isn't made by Bobbtjoe. Coincidence? I think not.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page