Random Raves XII: I grabbed two beers and bailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I'm not sure if my religion allows one. I can't at least have...you know until married, and I doubt I can keep one for all those years. :p

There is nothing wrong with dating, just premarital sex.

When I was traveling to Dallas I saw a guy dragging a (hopefully) dead cow across his lawn tied to an ATV.
Don't know if that is a rave, but it was very strange. It was like I saw the village of Hicksville in the county of Red-neckia.

max don't have sex with your sex!
it will make your life complex
play it cool and relax

I was raised to believe in not having premarital sex, but personally I see teenage mums and "deadbeat" dads as a far worse indictment of modern society.

Sitting on the 8th floor roof top of my hostel here in Istanbul, beer in one hand, iPhone in the other, having just finished my free pasta, with a view of the Hagia Sophia and the Bosphorus. Couldn't be better.

Rave: I just got the thread title reference.

I still don't get the reference.

Sitting on the 8th floor roof top of my hostel here in Istanbul, beer in one hand, iPhone in the other, having just finished my free pasta, with a view of the Hagia Sophia and the Bosphorus. Couldn't be better.

This is an awesome post.

The title refers to the much-abused airline attendant who quit his job by swearing at an abusive passenger and then literally bailing out of a landed aircraft :)

I commented 'CAW CAW CAW' on an NPR status update and some college hipster girl liked my comment and said, "cool harvey birdman reference!".
I wasn't referencing anything. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW I HAVE BUBBLES IN MY HEART!

I hate you. I want to travel to Istanbul.
EDIT: Italian food in Istanbul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom