Random Raves XIII: Christmas Presents on a Soma Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just school. :p life, my social life, pretty much everything has been smooth. And school, that's easy too.

... silly Freshmen :p

And also have the bad habits of:
1. Holding up the lunch line.
2. Walking too slowly.
3. Cutting me off on the stairs.
4. Acting like punks because they are in high school.
5. Stopping to have a conversation in the middle of a crowded hallway.

Freshies! Avoid these 5 Deadly Sins, and everybody else will like you much more.

THIS! :mad: Every other damn day they create a massive traffic jam!

Why won't they learn!?!

Because the seniors are too considerate to simply plow through them?
It also doesn't help when the freshmen are either hulking monstrosities (I swear their parents have been overfeeding them and giving the HGH) or tiny little midgets who are about the height of kindergarteners.

It also doesn't help when the freshmen are either hulking monstrosities (I swear their parents have been overfeeding them and giving the HGH) or tiny little midgets who are about the height of kindergarteners.

It's helps being 6'1", 195 and the freshies being 5'3", 125. :smug:

Shorty. :p

The seniors here just tend to yell "Freshmen MOVE!" :lol:

I don't think I've ever seen a tall Freshmen, and this is coming from someone who is very short (5'8).

I mean, hell, my brother who's in 6th grade is taller than half the Freshmen Class.

If 5'8 is short I dont know what I am at 5'2.

Dwarven.

I'm a freshman at 5'8 and taller than many sophomores. Also, I walk extremely quickly and it's the sophomores who hold up the lunch line here.

If someone stuck all the CFC OT'ers in a room, then there would be instant chaos as soon as some troll yelled "POLAND!"

Oh no!! :run:

Poland is in Antarctica.

Poland is in Texas!

*GULP*

I ATE POLAND!!!!

Can we move on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom