Random Raves XLV: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, Valka did too, a few other people have raved and/or ranted about it throughout the years.

Rave: I love the thread title.

Oh good. A second way to differentiate Australia from New Zealand besides who's better at rugby.
Their accents are different, as well.

I wonder if anyone else has managed to have both the rave and rant thread at the same time.
As Takhisis said, I did last year. But I also had the Random Thoughts thread at the same time as the other two, so I pulled off a hat trick. :smug:

*shakes Synsensa's hand*

:hmm: I've already told you that I wash my hands after using them.

I've lived with ~13 people in the past five years. Of those, one washed their hands. Of the one, she only gave them a quick rinse, no soap.

I don't believe anyone when they say they wash their hands anymore. You're all plague-bringers.

Well, now you're dissing Takhisis, not dissin' Terry.

I've lived with ~13 people in the past five years. Of those, one washed their hands. Of the one, she only gave them a quick rinse, no soap.

I don't believe anyone when they say they wash their hands anymore. You're all plague-bringers.
Hey! It's polite to share. I just want to share some tasty pneumatic plague. *reaches towards Syn.

@Valka D'Ur please explain to this ignorant Fleming waffle-hating commoner that I am definitely not Morgion.

*sigh*

Flemish

Spoiler :
Adjective
Flemish (comparative more Flemish, superlative most Flemish)
  1. Of or relating to Flanders, either as the historical county of Flanders (the current provinces of West Flanders and East Flanders in Belgium, Zeelandic Flanders in the Netherlands and French Flanders); or as the Dutch-speaking region of Belgium.
  2. Of or relating to the Belgian standard variety of the Dutch language.
  3. Of or relating to West Flemish, East Flemish and/or French Flemish dialects of Dutch.
Proper noun
Flemish
  1. Standard Dutch as it is spoken in Flanders.
  2. West Flemish, East Flemish and/or French Flemish dialects of Dutch.

Fleming

Spoiler :
Noun
Fleming (plural Flemings)
  1. A native or inhabitant of Flanders in Belgium.
  2. an unincorporated community in Redding Township, Jackson County, Indiana, United States
Proper noun
Fleming
  1. An English surname.
    Ian Fleming, English writer.
    Sir Alexander Fleming, Scottish bacteriologist.
  2. (rare) A male given name transferred from the surname.
  3. A town in Colorado.
  4. A city in Missouri.
  5. A town and hamlet in New York.
  6. A town in Saskatchewan, Canada.

I wash my hands numerous times a day besides for the most obvious reason. I'm paranoid about catching whatever's going around, so I wash often.

@Valka D'Ur please explain to this ignorant Fleming waffle-hating commoner that I am definitely not Morgion.
Who's Morgion? :confused:

A fellow member of the Dragonlance pantheon.

Morgion is Krynn's god of pestilence and decay and is Dragonlance's "wink wink, nudge nudge" version of Anthraxas, the Oinoloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom