Random Raves XLV: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toblerone isn't even good so that's not much of a loss
The big ones take awhile to eat, but the small ones are nice. My dad liked them.

Kinder is only good for the toys. The "chocolate" is not really edible.

Kinder Surprises are terrible, I agree. Bueno is just actual chocolate/hazelnut, though. It used to be imported but I think now they make it here due to popularity.

Kinder Surprises are terrible, I agree. Bueno is just actual chocolate/hazelnut, though. It used to be imported but I think now they make it here due to popularity.
Is it hazelnut-flavored, or are there actual nuts in it?

Yeah, Bueno is the good stuff. Everything Kinder except Surprise is good stuff.

Toblerone isn't even good
What else do you hate? Fried eggs? Sunny weather? Japanese-inspired videogames? Trading card games? Flamethrowers? Harry Potter? You seem to hate all good things in life.

also I recently saw a guy eating it at halftime at the Camp Nou so if you keep posting this kind of thing and JoanK is reading it in the stadium you might start a brawl and you don't want it on your conscience, now, do you?

What else do you hate? Fried eggs? Sunny weather? Japanese-inspired videogames? Trading card games? Flamethrowers? Harry Potter? You seem to hate all good things in life.

Japanese games, trading card games, and flamethrowers are all kinda lame.

The other stuff's cool. Although I only like sunny side up eggs. Over easy is unacceptable.

I only like sunny side up eggs. Over easy is unacceptable.
*puts on glove, then takes it off in such a manner as to smack Synsensa in the face while doing it*

I passed my testing today in Taekwondo to rank up. A black belt was talking to my instructor as they watched me test (that guy is sort of a friend of mine).

He whispered to me that the instructor was proud of how far I've come since last testing cycle. Then later my instructor addressed me directly and said he fully intended to not pass me for this testing cycle because I didn't have the material down in class but somehow I brought it up out of nowhere and nailed it for the testing cycle.

Frankly, I think he underestimated how good I was all along although I did do some extra practice the last few days which apparently paid off.

I passed my testing today in Taekwondo to rank up. A black belt was talking to my instructor as they watched me test (that guy is sort of a friend of mine).

He whispered to me that the instructor was proud of how far I've come since last testing cycle. Then later my instructor addressed me directly and said he fully intended to not pass me for this testing cycle because I didn't have the material down in class but somehow I brought it up out of nowhere and nailed it for the testing cycle.

Frankly, I think he underestimated how good I was all along although I did do some extra practice the last few days which apparently paid off.
How long have you been doing Taekwondo?

Can I hire you to beat me up?

Between a year and a half to two years.

I’m also enrolled in Krav Maga. And testing in that is also coming up soon.

Can I hire you to beat me up?
You could just act like the gentleman you are not is and answer to post #432 appropriately. I'll do it for free.

*not counting expenses. I've learned from George Washington.

This is likely premature, but it's looking like I'm finally recovering from my illness earlier this year. It only took over two months. Yesterday was the first day since mid-January that I could exercise and I don't feel especially poor today. I'll probably know tomorrow or on Sunday if I have the green light for getting started again. That would be nice.

You could just act like the gentleman you are not is and answer to post #432 appropriately. I'll do it for free.

*not counting expenses. I've learned from George Washington.

I don't negotiate with Argentinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom