Random Raves XLV: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
remind me of animal farm's dogs

Last edited:
The second version is an improvement. So is it a final version or just a concept art ?

Why does Cerberus make an appearance on this badge?

I like the dogs quite a bit more now. Of course the patch is far from great but of course you're not an artist. Good job on that account.

It's final. I'm not an artist, this is as good as its going to get.

Alright ;) It's not the most important thing anyway. As long as You're happy with it it will do. I'm not an artis either, mine would surely be worse than Yours, so good job ;)

It's final. I'm not an artist, this is as good as its going to get.

i can only do 1/100 of what you do, if my boss asking me to make stuff like that I will.... that's beyond my imagination lol

Actually Hobb some of my company graphic and video editor here taking a project from other company for "pocket money", I use them also to make my own business brochure and pamphlet and dang the result is quite nice.

In the end you can always pay someone to do the work.

I now have 3 patrons at Patreon. I estimate that to make some decent income out of this i need roughly 297 more. At least i will be fighting in the shade.

be patient but most importantly be grateful, thats the only way you can earn more

Is there a reason they shouldn't be?
I never say they shouldn't. The typical depiction of a star is five-pointed. I thought there might be an additional meaning to it, or maybe it was a choice purely dependent on æsthetics values, but I was interested and asked a question.
I now have 3 patrons at Patreon. I estimate that to make some decent income out of this i need roughly 297 more. At least i will be fighting in the shade.
This is a 200% increase. :hatsoff:

OK, so: what did you get?

Work was cleaning out storage and discovered a stash of art various tenants left behind at least a decade ago, so they encouraged us to take some. In addition to a map of the Burlington Northern rail system from 1986, I also found these two need prints of WW1 fighter planes. They are printed on a metallic paper so they shine and shimmer when the light changes. Need to figure out where to put them now.
98767879-37D0-4287-97D4-9504CBD16BB6.jpeg

The cheap headphones I'd been wearing finally fell apart. That was expected, they'd lasted longer than I thought they would. I went to Amazon to order another pair, and they'd been discontinued. An hour of searching couldn't turn up another pair with the features I wanted, so I grudgingly bought another cheap pair to tide me over (I don't know what would happen if I went without music for more than 24 hours, and I don't intend to find out, some things just aren't worth risking). Yes, this is a rave: It turns out the cheapo replacements have good bass and a cord that's the perfect length. I was always "dealing with" the cord on the other pair, and I'd kind of forgotten how poor the bass on them was.

Also, I couldn't decide whether or not to wear a jacket when I left the house this morning. It had just stopped raining and was still kind of cool. I decided to go without, and boy, was that the right decision. Within a half-hour, the Sun came out and it must've warmed up 8 or 10 degrees. A jacket would've been a disaster. Dodged that bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom